Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 24/05/11 UNIT CARDS 3

Default Re: 22/05/11 UNIT CARDS 3

I've just registered to ask you something.I'm using AUM,Darthmod,retexture mods(wanted to try retexture mod after i read that you update the unit cards mod so there won't be incompatibility etc).As i can see in campaign map unit cards work.But while in battle no new unit cards -.- purple selection is works but no colorful background,and after battle in statistics window some units are showed with unit cards mod but some are still white...First I downloaded purple pack and retexture pack from your thread,then disabled them and enabled darth mod unit cards option,still same problem.What's problem?Still can't use retexture?

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

Default Re: 22/05/11 UNIT CARDS 3

The retexture mod has unique icons. You should instead use the FTMCH.pack in the folder you have downloaded... this should work.

Default Re: 24/05/11 UNIT CARDS 3

Would love to see this updated for Ikko Ikki DLC. ;D

-Instance

Quote Originally Posted by Instance View Post
    Would love to see this updated for Ikko Ikki DLC. ;D

-Instance
    It works with the dlc

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    It works with the dlc
    But lacks their unit cards.

Hi Mr. JFC I have a problem, for some reason my Hattori Kisho Ninjas dont have a...unit card at all. Like they are just a blank slate. Other clan ninjas seem to be fine but the hattori ones arent. Any help please? Id be much obliged thanks!

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

This should work with the DLC.

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

This should work with the DLC.

Need to check the references for the Hattori Ninjas. The unit card should be correct. I am not going to do any further cards to support FTMCH as the sheer number of them is ridiculous. Sorry.

Finally a good mod on a accessable server, good work JFC.

bggeneral2's Avatar Libertus

Ikki Ikki is not in the mode.........
    Great mode, anyway.....

valky's Avatar Ducenarius

Looks like your pack-file type conflicts with the patch.pack - exactly the ikko ikki *.tga files stored in there are further used.
    If you change your file to movie format it will work

Gave me quite a headache cause I was wondering as well why the heck they weren't working at all - I really missed these awesome unit cards. (maybe it affects the ninja unit as well, but I don't own the Hattori pack )

See Ikko screen - only changed the pack file format ^^

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...243026061421/?

Can someone check if the Uesugi Bow/Warrior Monks have their unit cards changed as well? In my game everything works fine, but the monks that Uesugi recruits still have the white unit cards.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Hello Sir, can you please update your cards for 10 new DLC units?

Thnak you.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Your unit card mod is both clear and beautiful. That's why it's the best for me.
    It's more difficult to play without, once you try it.
    So I'm waiting too for an "Sengoku Jidaļ" update.
    Thanks for your great job.

CoconutFred's Avatar Senator
    Your local ShopRite, at 5% off on Fridays.

For all those waiting for a Sengoku Jidai update, I've been asked to make one, so here is what you've been waiting for. It is an addon patch pack, so you don't have to replace anything, just put it wherever you put JFC's pack. Please note that the backgrounds are not perfect, since I don't have JFC's original art to work with. All credit goes to JFC for his awesome theme and the Creative Assembly & Sega, because otherwise I'd get sued.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by CoconutFred View Post
    For all those waiting for a Sengoku Jidai update, I've been asked to make one, so here is what you've been waiting for. It is an addon patch pack, so you don't have to replace anything, just put it wherever you put JFC's pack. Please note that the backgrounds are not perfect, since I don't have JFC's original art to work with. All credit goes to JFC for his awesome theme and the Creative Assembly & Sega, because otherwise I'd get sued.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excelent job Sir

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Love your unit card's JFC. Very nice work.

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

I have finally updated the recent DLC for the unit card packs. Coconut Fred... cheers for taking the time and effort to do them in my absence! I have stopped doing the FTMCH Cards due to the sheer number of them and wishing to get this released, but I have left the old link in the dropdown box. I have also included the ship icons (which have been graphically altered to my taste) from BULLGOD, so Rep to the chap for his fantastic work. I haven't done screenshots, so you'll have to have a gander in game.

Cheers all for the continued support!

scope2007's Avatar Civis

This is the best unit card addon there is, the Icons stay recognisable like the originals while adding the coloured background so you can quickly differentiate between unit types.

My one request however would be that a RotS update is done, and if you are unable to do so due to time contraints etc - that you release the backgrounds you used in the units cards so that someone can patch in the new units on your behalf

PhYrE's Avatar Laetus

I have a strange new bug since after i had to reinstall the game. i didn't play for some patches now, so i don't know if it is caused by the reinstallation or one of the recent patches. sometimes (and it really seems random) ashigaru units lose their backround pictures and become plain white. in battles ashigarus never seem to have backrounds. i posted a screen where you can see that random units don't have backrounds, it changes from turn to turn. any ideas?!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...087?tab=public