Thread: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 21 Dec, 2011)

Default [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 21 Dec, 2011)

Important Note
    This version of the index is outdated. A more up-to-date version can be found on the TWC Wiki - here's a link.
    Please feel free to add new items to the Wiki index if you notice any that aren't already listed.

If you don't already have a Wiki account, you can request one in this thread. Any member of TWC can have a Wiki account.

*If a particular Tutorial, Resource or Tool doesn't exists in the index then please post the link here and a moderator will update the index so that the whole S2TW community is benefited from it.

Index

Tutorials

Resources

Tools

Last Update: 2 April 2014 by LolIsuck
    Last edited by Caillagh de Bodemloze; May 16, 2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Updated

Default Re: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools

Thankyou very much for this. I was starting to develop nervous twitches looking for bits and bobs.

Drought's Avatar Foederatus

thanks sir, your a very generous person.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Very nice Ishan, I often find it a pain to find certain threads in the large mess that has become the Shogun modding area, this seems like the instant destination for me from now on when I need to get somewhere.

It'd be great if you could update the Empire one. That one hasn't been updated since 2009, and is somehow still stickied :/
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

No problem Guys it is something moderators need to do & thanks mitch it means a lot coming from you.
    @T.C

On it TC i need sometime to catch up and in 2-3 days i will definitely do it and inform you when done.

Default Re: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 26 Aug, 2011)

26 Aug, 2011.
    And tutorial section cleaned containing irrelevant threads.
    Last edited by Ishan; August 26, 2011 at 04:42 AM.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 26 Aug, 2011)

Hey Ishan. Here are three new things of which I made note .

"Making Minor Clans Playable" tutorial: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=480831
    "TW Preference File Editor" tool: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=482222
    "Adding new clans to Shogun 2" tutorial: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=482501

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Thanks for reporting Anton, +rep.

21 Dec, 2011.

Laetus

Default Re: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 21 Dec, 2011)

Ishan can you help me? I want to disable high level roads in RotS because it's stupid to have all that fancy roads in 119x year. Thanks

Default Re: [TWS2] Index of Modding Tutorials, Resources & Tools (Last Update: 21 Dec, 2011)

great help mate. could you please add how to change diplomacy into the tutorial as well. there are a lot people including me wonder how does that work with offical tools.

[QUOTE = kangkangma; 12789511] велика допомога приятель. не могли б ви додати, як змінити дипломатію в підручнику, а також. Є багато людей, включаючи мене задатися питанням, як це працює з Офіційний інструментів. [/ QUOTE]
    I also join, I too would like to know how to change the settings Diplomacy

Quote Originally Posted by kangkangma View Post
    great help mate. could you please add how to change diplomacy into the tutorial as well. there are a lot people including me wonder how does that work with offical tools.
    I also join, I too would like to know how to change the settings Diplomacy