Thread: New Loading Screens

bernhaland's Avatar Foederatus

Default New Loading Screens

It would be very nice with a mod with new loading screens.
    I am aware of the all in one mod has this, but u can't DL it sepretly, which sucks.
    I would like a stand alone small loading screen mod, so I can use it even when playing MP

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: New Loading Screens

Quote Originally Posted by bernhaland View Post
    I am aware of the all in one mod has this, but u can't DL it sepretly, which sucks.
    I would like a stand alone small loading screen mod, so I can use it even when playing MP
    Tough!!! its a world exclusive from the creator JFC and is only in All In One mod!! that dont suck thats great!!

Senator

I can extract that part of that horrendous noob mod for you if you want. Just need to figure out why frameworks 4.0 keeps crashing shogun.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    I can extract that part of that horrendous noob mod for you if you want. Just need to figure out why frameworks 4.0 keeps crashing shogun.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    That would be great! Thank u
    btw: i don't use too much mods b'cuse I play a lot of multiplayer, and then i have to remove the pack file to play mp and move it back in again to play sp. I'm lazy so...

Quote Originally Posted by bernhaland View Post
    From what I see, the "new loading screens" are hardly different. The original default land battle is now the default naval battle, and the default land battle has been replaced. Maybe I'm missing something, but this appears to be the only difference. I'm attaching a pack that contains just the two "new" loading screens, if you want to try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aira View Post
    From what I see, the "new loading screens" are hardly different. The original default land battle is now the default naval battle, and the default land battle has been replaced. Maybe I'm missing something, but this appears to be the only difference. I'm attaching a pack that contains just the two "new" loading screens, if you want to try that out.
    ok, i did not know that.
    Thanks! Will DL

I like the original loading screens - just like the rest of the game's artwork, they're great.
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium