Thread: iajitsu master of duelest

Icon3 iajitsu master of duelest

First its sapose to be. Iajitsu Master or duelest. Sorry for typo and now then.

I would like to propose a single model infintry unit with stats and appearance much to that of either a general on foot and maybe even upgraddable like one or maybe on par with a katana hero. I would like this model to be unbreakable and even a little harder to kill then probly should be acceptable. He could also be recruted earlier as a one per katana dojo thing What I would love to see if this is possible is a man on man duel where only the duelests for each side is controlable at begining of battle have them meet in the middle and duel to the death. Then have the losser of the duel gain a negative moral for his army. And maybe even positive moral for the victor. Yes a lot like in the oppening movie of the game. Also if possible I would love to see a dueling agent maybe make the magistrate guy be able to duel and possibly kill targets out of the battle I was a little disapointed nothing like this existed. Maybe there could be better chance for sucess but riskier to the magistrates life then an arrest and he could go after generals even daimyo. Also he could gain fame as a great duelest and get the clan with the best duelest some bonus be kinda like a musashi agent. So please modders if this is somthing that can be done id llove to play with this.

Daniel.
    Last edited by ice92064; April 08, 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Default Re: iajitsu master of duelest

Ok for the short term could somone make me a unit of one person recrutible with the building of sword dojo and has the stats and abilitiies as a katana hero but with no limit cap and maybe 10-15 more armor and half the price.