Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6

malidros's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Atmospheric Sounds Mod : Shogun II (v.1.3 UPDATE 04.06.2011)

Great work, continued success mate

Default Re: Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.3 + Twosocks Formation Sounds (update 04.06.2011)

It makes me wonder why half of the mods were not thought of by the the company itself... But good work and thank you!

Default Re: Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.3 + Twosocks Formation Sounds (update 04.06.2011)

Quote Originally Posted by multimarcus111 View Post
    It makes me wonder why half of the mods were not thought of by the the company itself... But good work and thank you!
    They added some pain sounds in a later patch, after my mod was released

Default Re: Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6 (update 23.10.2011)

The updated version is up, including the new formation sounds from Twosocks V6.

Default Re: (update 23.10.2011) Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6

hi is this mod compatible with Twosocks V6?

Default Re: (update 23.10.2011) Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo XIII View Post
    hi is this mod compatible with Twosocks V6?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by pisoiasul View Post
    Yes
    Thanks, I will try this right away

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Atmospheric Sounds Mod v. 1.35 + Twosocks Formation Sounds v6

Thanks for merged mod!

EDIT:

I can play with Twosock mod and yours at the same time to have musics too?

Moaning sounds are too high! They SCREEAAM...
    Last edited by Brips; December 08, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

I hate to sound like a rag because I love the addition. I'm not sure what you did, either make the Atmospheric Sounds stand out more or added more sounds yourself. But, the Marching Sound needs a lot of work. I guess that could be CA. But it just looks really fake on the video. It's not in sync with the soldiers. Maybe that's how the game is and I just never noticed it. The Marching Sound should start when the first line makes it first step. The marching is actually slower in the animations than it sounds. I don't know how you'd do that, but I'm sure a sound guy could do it.

Question: I noticed the file was saved as Mod file, could it be saved as a Movie file and still work? I can't remember but I thought Mods don't work with saved games, only Movie Mods. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; December 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    I hate to sound like a rag because I love the addition. I'm not sure what you did, either make the Atmospheric Sounds stand out more or added more sounds yourself. But, the Marching Sound needs a lot of work. I guess that could be CA. But it just looks really fake on the video. It's not in sync with the soldiers. Maybe that's how the game is and I just never noticed it. The Marching Sound should start when the first line makes it first step. The marching is actually slower in the animations than it sounds. I don't know how you'd do that, but I'm sure a sound guy could do it.

Question: I noticed the file was saved as Mod file, could it be saved as a Movie file and still work? I can't remember but I thought Mods don't work with saved games, only Movie Mods. I could be wrong though.
    It's saved as a MOD because with the movie format I encountered some problems, you could try to change it to movie, maybe it will work fine for you. The MOD format is totally compatible with the saves, no problems.

You mean the marching sounds on the video? I never touched them, they are vanilla. The video is made with the old version of this mod, if I have some time I will make a new one using the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by Brips View Post
    Thanks for merged mod!

EDIT:

I can play with Twosock mod and yours at the same time to have musics too?

Moaning sounds are too high! They SCREEAAM...

Yes it's compatible with the Twosock music mod. In the latest update I raised the volume for the melee kills moanings sounds because I found that they were almost inaudible and too low in comparison with the moanings from projectiles kills.

I thought you replaced sounds with other ones. I didn't know these sounds were already in the game files. I just can't tell if it's working or not. Any chance you could make a YouTube video of the sounds before the Mod?
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; December 26, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

If it's possible add more bird sounds

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I noticed some of the SFX audio tracks were named wrong. For it to be a Mod, don't these audio tracks have to be the same exact name for them to be replaced, thus being a Mod format? I don't think it's like renaming a table here. These are actual audio tracks, in sense, each track would act like an individual unit. But then again, each track is random? *Shrugs* There would then have to be some kind of master table listing each audio track with the where, when and how. Now if they are random by using just the directory names, then what I've said here is irrelevant. But it's what I noticed.

I originally wanted to see if it was possible to actually run this as a Movie pack file. But I think because of the size, it would take 30 minutes just to load a battle. Thus making it a Mod format makes sense, you're just replacing original stuff. Then when I saw the audio tracks were named incorrectly, I started wondering if these tracks weren't loading then. But since each sound seems random, I can't tell the difference. So to be safe, it's probably better to keep the audio tracks to their default names.

Anyways, I renamed each audio track accordingly and I also took some of those tracks from the other weapons and added them to an appropriate weapon, weapons we actually use. For example, I added the bayonet audio tracks to the spear directory and sword (stab) directory, and vice versa. Currently we don't use bayonet but I would imagine once FOTS comes out, this will be used. I added the axe sounds to the club directory, and vice versa. The sabre sounds were also added to each sword directory. I did the same for all the different weapons. This gives you more screaming options for each weapon now. Hope you like it.

@pisoiasul
    Feel free to do what ever you want with this download. Technically this is your Mod and I just made some minor modifications.

Download Notes I had to break up the file into 2 downloads because the upload size here is only 50MB. Just download part 1 & part 2 and then unzip.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; February 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Hey man, can u add the charge sounds like u did in ETW and NTW?
    I've asked you once before but i think you forgot to make it.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=441896&page=3

This is your mod, can u make this for shogun 2?

''ATM_Battlegroup Sounds ADDON''
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=275757

- 2 x Boost for charging infantry sound ;(FULL version only)
    - Normalized and 2 x Boost for infantry mob melee combat sound ;(FULL version only)

- ADDON version conatins ONLY - 2 x Boost for charging infantry sound & 2 x Boost for infantry mob melee combat sound (to be used with ATM_v1.2a mod for FULL)

I don't think this mod is even relevant anymore. If I'm wrong please let us know.

Seems to still work though?

Why did you say the mod is not relevant anymore Bad213Boy?
    Does it not compatible with the last patch by CA?

Great job! good luck in your new job!

may i ask, does this mod fix the issue with bow unit make gunshot sound ?, or did you know any fix that issue for multiplayer ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast