Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! + (FotS version)

VENNONETES's Avatar Pili Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! (Updated 26.12.2012) + FotS version

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    I think i showed already that my mods ignore completely what is/was or will be realistic, so thats not the issue I just see nothing wrong on horos, generals look great with them, horos have clan colours + the reason said above.
    I know
    What about lightsabers and jetpacks for ninjas?

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Miles
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! (Updated 26.12.2012) + FotS version

Radious, could you please explain how I would be able to edit this so it doesn't remove any smoke at all?

The Question is...How far will CA go for Rome?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=2130-A group of the bogans, by the bogans, for the bogans.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The blood DLC is necessary for the realistic blood? I ask because I don't see blood for anywhere

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by peptin View Post
    The blood DLC is necessary for the realistic blood? I ask because I don't see blood for anywhere
    Yes.

Winner of the 2011 award: [Shogun 2] Favourite Unit Pack - Radious Unit Pack 1
    Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod
    Winner of the 2012 modder awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Modder and DB Editor

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yes.
    Ok, thx for the reply

Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hey Radious, can you check on Radious_FixesV21? After downloading/installing this one, my game shuts down whenever I start a new campaign.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto_Musashi View Post
    Hey Radious, can you check on Radious_FixesV21? After downloading/installing this one, my game shuts down whenever I start a new campaign.
    No issues here, is your game fully updated? Do you own dlcs? Any other mods or remains conflicting?

Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod

Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

No issues here, is your game fully updated? Do you own dlcs? Any other mods or remains conflicting?
    Game fully updated...you mean patches? No. Not since September when I first downloaded the game and I didn't have a choice about downloading patches. (at least I don't think I have a choice)

DLCs? None.

Mods? Just yours. I'm using your experience mod and AI mod with no problems, downloaded in October.

I just want the 12 turns per year to be honest.

Now that I re-read the AI mod description, I don't think that was actually having any effect that I've noticed...
    Last edited by Miyamoto_Musashi; January 07, 2013 at 09:23 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game fully updated...you mean patches? No. Not since September when I first downloaded the game and I didn't have a choice about downloading patches. (at least I don't think I have a choice)

DLCs? None.

Mods? Just yours. I'm using your experience mod and AI mod with no problems, downloaded in October.

I just want the 12 turns per year to be honest.

Now that I re-read the AI mod description, I don't think that was actually having any effect that I've noticed...
    Game must be patched, there are so many changes in patches that its obvious many/most of my mods wont work properly or at all. Steam gets patches automaticaly so it should be no problem, pirated copies are not supported.

Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game must be patched, there are so many changes in patches that its obvious many/most of my mods wont work properly or at all. Steam gets patches automaticaly so it should be no problem, pirated copies are not supported.

mine isn't pirated. I just don't like "patches" b/c things only seem to get worse. and I normally play offline so I don't auto download patches.

So...from what I can infer from this... whenever a new patch is downloaded, people must download the most updated version of your mods for them to work?
    Last edited by Miyamoto_Musashi; January 08, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

mine isn't pirated. I just don't like "patches" b/c things only seem to get worse. and I normally play offline so I don't auto download patches.

So...from what I can infer from this... whenever a new patch is downloaded, people must download the most updated version of your mods for them to work?
    Yes since bigger patches ruin most of the mods here on TWC, so modders must update their mods to work with latest version of the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! (Updated 19.1.2013) + FotS version

Rise of the Samurai version Updated:

Added 12 turns per year - 3 turns per season - longer campaign, longer life for generals and agents.

Now SJ and RotS campaigns have 12 turns per year (3 turns per season) and FotS 24 turns per year (6 per season).
    RotS versions have same download as SJ versions.

New campaign must be started to work properly.

Enjoy.

Centurio
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! (Updated 19.1.2013) + FotS version

I prefer the FOTSv2 update, can i change that with the steam pack? if so how so? I really do liek teh smoke and weather visuals.

EDIT: forgot about this post i figured it out.
    Last edited by yutterh; January 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

Ikko-Ikki
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Love all the changes in V20 except the weather removal, so I ended up having to download V21 but this means no sashimono removal . Is there any configuration of your mod where I can have them removed but keep the weather? For me, the weather is pretty important for realism's sake.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

i can't download V20 Shogun 2 version, plz reupload

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by pesgta View Post
    i can't download V20 Shogun 2 version, plz reupload

Download works fine for me, probably were temporary disabled by TWC cause of recent changes and updates to the site.

1in1class's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Iv gave this mod a go and wow, its realy nice. Been playing DM and well gave this mod a try and its very well done all around. For the Radious Fixes Mod as in most of your mods you give a lot of good dl options, i see in the fix mod you have some more of them but i dont see a option for enable blood on screen or enable dust empact and so on..... for the ones you have removed. It would be tops if you can make a dl option for this Fixes Mod to where the ones that are disable to be enable like having sashimono on back and dust impact and so on, as the dl options for the Fixes Mod take away some good effects.
    Last edited by 1in1class; March 24, 2013 at 03:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! + (FotS version)

Sengoku Jidai versions Updated:

- Long requested diplomacy update is here. Tokugawa is no more vassal of Imagawa, is now at alliance with Oda and at war with Imagawa, this gives them far more options for development and as was requested way more interesting campaign development. New campaign for this is required.
    - Few additional effects tweaking for slight fps boost without loosing any image quality.

Enjoy.

Ikko-Ikki
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes Mod !!!!

Sir Radious. i am really grateful to find you. really. i use your mods, every one of them.
    good work, and thank you sir.

billydilly's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! + (FotS version)

Hi, just wondering if all the Fixes & Features on page 1 are included in the Steam version? Or do I just add them manually?
    CPU: AMD Phenom II Quadcore @ 3.2Ghz. RAM: Kingston, 8Gb DDR3@1333MHz. Harddrive: Western Digital 500Gb (System) and Kingston SSD 200Gb (For Steam). Graphics: ASUS Radeon HD 7870 (2GB), PSU: Corsair CX600W

CPU: MacBook Pro 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7. RAM: 16GB DDR3@1600MHz. Harddrive: APPLE SSD 750Gb. Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M (1GB)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information