Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! + (FotS version)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Radious Fixes & Features Mod !!!! + (FotS version)

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    Hi, just wondering if all the Fixes & Features on page 1 are included in the Steam version? Or do I just add them manually?
    Yes they are part of Total Overhauls.

Winner of the 2011 award: [Shogun 2] Favourite Unit Pack - Radious Unit Pack 1
    Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod
    Winner of the 2012 modder awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Modder and DB Editor

Ikko-Ikki

Hmmm... I chose V21 with no sashimono removal, but they still got removed. Solutions? And one more question which is not related to this specific mod, but one of your other mods: My republican guard got the voice sounds of Shogun 2 ashigaru, which is annoying Is there any way to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical [N]Duke View Post
    Hmmm... I chose V21 with no sashimono removal, but they still got removed. Solutions? And one more question which is not related to this specific mod, but one of your other mods: My republican guard got the voice sounds of Shogun 2 ashigaru, which is annoying Is there any way to fix that?
    Sashimonos are also removed in Unit Packs and Units mod for Sengoku Jidai, to put it back you must open the mod in PFM and edit back the original values (just compare my files with original).

Messed voices are issue of Added custom units - this cant be fixed in no way sofar.

Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod

Ikko-Ikki

the only thing i dont like is the weather one...i like being able to sneak my guys closer to the bows when theres fog..well good job anyways..i guess ill just have to live with it..for the sake of fps! =P

T-Duke's Avatar Hastatus

Great fixes! But Sashimonos removal should be optional and not "by default" in your mods Radious, imho

Ikko-Ikki

You make some great mods! Though I have a request. Could you either split this mod into a gameplay mod and a graphics mod, or tell me how to get back the missile trails? I really miss being able to easily see where my units are shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxit View Post
    You make some great mods! Though I have a request. Could you either split this mod into a gameplay mod and a graphics mod, or tell me how to get back the missile trails? I really miss being able to easily see where my units are shooting.
    Hello SIr, i think it was answered here already few time. Additional splitting for my mods is not planned anymore. Preparations for Rome 2 modding beggins :-)

Aquilifer

Quote Originally Posted by Saxit View Post
    Unfortunately, it appears you're going have to do it yourself or find someone who did. I've been looking for a mod that removes the on-screen blood spatter (who thought THAT was a good idea?) because the mod I had been using, Lessblood, no longer worked with the latest patch. Radious' fixes mod appears to be the only game in town for that particular tweak. However, I didn't want any of its campaign features and I really like sashimonos and clouds of gunpowder smoke being part of my S2TW battlefield. What to do?

I used the Pack File Manager to delete the stuff I didn't want from this mod and kept only the stuff that I did. It was really easy.

I think the tracer bullets are really cheesy. So, I've always used a mod to remove them. However, if you want them back in the game then use the Pack File Manager which can be downloaded from this site. It's just a couple of steps to delete "projectile_trails_tables" from "db" folder of this mod and then pressing "save."

Ikko-Ikki

Hi,
    both downloads for the Sengoku Jidai Fixes are down. May you please reupload them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danielo91 View Post
    Hi,
    both downloads for the Sengoku Jidai Fixes are down. May you please reupload them?

Thanks

Downloads work fine for me and are not down. Can be TWC issue or your browser problems due to recent TWC changes. Nothing i can do about it.

Libertus

placed
    Radious_Fixes_FotS.pack into game data folder but it stuck at logo screen ! any ideas ?

Libertus

thanks for the awesome mods Rad!

Libertus

btw game stopped working when clicking new campaign with v20... please help

Jandos's Avatar Libertus

Hello,

I am using this mod and like it but I have a question about the 12 turns per year thing.
    If my damio dies it will take 4 times as more to his heir to become in age. Something like 80 turns ? Because that would be weird.

Thanks for reply.

Libertus

Hi, I'm a long time fan of your mods. In my opinion they brought this game from a B to an A-. I recently had to reformat my computer and I had to re download all your mods. When I start the game though none of them are active, for example there are still only 4 turns to a year even though I have you fixes and features placed correctly. Can you think of anything that might be preventing them from activating? Thank you for your time

Jean=A=Luc's Avatar Jean-Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Jandos View Post
    Hello,

I am using this mod and like it but I have a question about the 12 turns per year thing.
    If my damio dies it will take 4 times as more to his heir to become in age. Something like 80 turns ? Because that would be weird.

Thanks for reply.
    Yeah, I just finished a short campaign (hard) and the son I started out with never even came of age and there were no new births. I finished the campaign with my daimyo and the starting general with neither of them reaching the age of 50. Having your agents live longer is great but 12 tpy basically "removed" the family tree. It's a big minus on an otherwise great mod.

bro i like this mod a lot
    is there any way i can turn off the 12 turns a year?

ForVictory's Avatar Vexillifer

I would only like to take the removal of the Sashimono, how do I do this, which file or lines or copy?

Libertus

I can't download v21, I get the Error of "Source file cannot be read"

lexo1000's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Radious Fixes Mod !!!!

Hello!
    Does this module compatible with RoTS? Because I can't see difference with blood effects (old hack&slash effect)!?
    Thanks

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread Information