Thread: Reforms

Default Reforms

hi all

please could some one tell me when the roman reforms happen in EB?what triggers them, and if set off by a date. can this date be changed? when do they happen?

i too would like to know when these reforms happen, even though the hastati and principes and triarii are very nice, i would like to see some legions.

Reforms happen 209 you get Pollybian legionaries and in 107 you get Marius reforms. You're welcome.

Dixit ei Iesus ego sum resurrectio et vita qui credit in me et si mortuus fuerit vivet. Et omnis qui vivit et credit in me non morietur in aeternum credis hoc? John XI:XXV, XXVI

Whilst we are on the said subject can some kind soul inform my goodself upon the reform date or trigger needed to ascertain the Seleukid Cataphract reforms, inso far of which I have been unable to reach due to S.O.B ctd's that I have had unreconcilable differences with.

Thanking you 'll kindly.

Hm, I didn't know that any other faction other than Romani could get reforms. Sorry, but I wouldn't have a clue.

Dixit ei Iesus ego sum resurrectio et vita qui credit in me et si mortuus fuerit vivet. Et omnis qui vivit et credit in me non morietur in aeternum credis hoc? John XI:XXV, XXVI

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

The Seleukids don't exactly get reforms. As I understand it, once one of your generals faces cataphracts and becomes interested in them, then you can train them.

Ah, I see.