Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17425758596061626364656667
Results 1,321 to 1,331 of 1331

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Issues

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Issues

There is a typo in the XGM readme here. The seventh to last word in the strategy section.

Hi you all.

I play romans. In 578 AUC, I have a CTD at Seleucid turn. No matter if a change "Follow" or "Skip" in campaing map camera.

Any idea? Thank you!

Some kind of help please? I dont want to loose my campaing...
    Thank You.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

If you email your saved game and xgmversion.txt (located in your [rtw]/xgm/data/ folder) then I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Thank you! Let me see and IŽll send it to you.

Laetus

could any1 help me with my game crashing ive got a thread of all info in the bugs subforum ill appreciate all your help TY

Laetus

so ive been playing XGM and its great.ive started a greek campaign and when i sometimes start battles my game crashes to desktop idk why it just shows the program which says that the game has encountered a problem and needs to close. it crashes with other factions too its usually some battles but not all and sometimes it crashes even when i load a savegame from the menu.im playing xgm on rtw 1.5 with the rtw.exe. and the version of xgm is 5.9.29.
    and the crash sometimes happens when i load my savegame at the menu.so is there any way to fix this?might it be bacause my pc is too slow?it aint very fast but when i check the requirements on the internet it shows that i can play on ultra.i can play but it lags like hell im usually playing with the lowest options but i keep unit size large.my pc specs are cpu:athlon 64 x2 dual core 4200+ gpu: geforce 7025 nForce 630a and 896mb RAM.TY all for help

Hi everyone.

I recently started playing this amazing mod.
    I'm playing with Carthage (vh/vh). Apart from a couple of crashes, I didn't encounter any serious problems - until now that is.
    In 244 BC, during the Roman AI's turn the game repeatedly crashes at the same point. It seems to me that it happens when a Roman general enters the Roman-controlled Patavium. I'm not sure though.
    I reinstalled the original Rome and XGM with no result. I also tried "disable_ai" but didn't help either.

Any ideas?

Settings:

Extended Greek Mod version 5.9.29
    Use BI: Yes
    Use Alex: No
    Use Steam: No
    Enable Fatigue: No
    Faster Movement: No
    Land Bridges: Yes
    Minimal Borders: No
    No Red Line: No
    Prometheus Cities: Yes
    Reduce AI Bonuses: No
    One Hitpoint System: No
    Enable Loyalty: Yes

Thanks for any answers and thanks to the designer(s) for this mod

When I go to install XGM, it tells me I need RTW version 1.5 o4 RTW:BI 1.6. I have the Gold edition from Steam. Is there an xgm version which works with this?

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Polutropopos View Post
    When I go to install XGM, it tells me I need RTW version 1.5 o4 RTW:BI 1.6. I have the Gold edition from Steam. Is there an xgm version which works with this?
    XGM will work with the Steam. The most likely cause of the error message is that the XGM installer can't find your RTW install folder. You might need to locate the RTW exe and point the installer to that folder. Also if you are trying to install XGM with BI then take a look at the instructions in the Readme.

Hey friends. I know I'm impatient and perhaps this is already a fixed issue, but here it is: I installed the mod yesterday, and it worked fine. I wanted to change the gameplay a bit, so I uninstalled XGM and ticked more boxes (I ticked on the "use the BI.exe" option the first time I installed the mod), but then I consistently got this problem: the game could not start, and the error message reads:

Script Error in xgm/data/descr_sm_factions.txt, at line 77, column 1.
    "horde_min_units": This feature is not supported

What am I supposed to do? I just found out about the mod yesterday, and would love to keep playing it. Please help me. Thank you!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui....1_f_jkxbvlcp0