Thread: AAR

Default AAR

I found an awesome silvan AAR, you guys should check it out. To bad that it's kinda old(patch 2.02)

Silvan AAR
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
    Karl Marx

I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist.
    Benjamin Disraeli

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: AAR

cool thanks for link

OMG did i just read the whole AAR O_O' [me no-life readin' ]

If you want some more AAR's, check this out!!! http://www.lotr-tw.net/viewforum.php?f=10
    Karl Marx

I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist.
    Benjamin Disraeli

hey if anyone wants to read my aar

http://www.lotr-tw.net/viewtopic.php...1c9dbe09b314bb

did it a long time ago with sucky english, thinking of making another one when the new version gets running
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Nice AAR, your english is fine. Did you quote 'star wars' and of cours 'lord of the rings'?
    Karl Marx

Benjamin Disraeli

what do you mean by quoting star wars?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

The battle for Middle earth ... has begun
    I think that Yoda said something like: 'The Clone wars have begun'
    Karl Marx

Benjamin Disraeli

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

Gandalf says something like that doesn't he?

yep he does IIRC