Thread: Unit do not lose exp after replenishing !!!

Default Unit do not lose exp after replenishing !!!

I really appreciate who will do it. I feel very unhappy when I saw my unit lost its rank of exp after their bravery, dying for their lord !!!

Default Re: Unit do not lose exp after replenishing !!!

Agreed. It's a realism, but I was really upset then my rank 8 catana cavalry become to rank 5 after battle...

It's not realism when you can just pump out five veteran units in one go who apparently have more experience than the soldiers who have been through 5 major battles worthy of statues.

The game should be like the past total war games where they just assume that a 5 experience unit will get replenished by 5 experience recruits (since you are perfectly capable of recruiting them anyway). It really makes gaining experience almost useless on hard.

Hi guys,

it makes me so angry when my units lvl 8 go back to lvl 5 just because i've lost 10% of my unit!

I loved how Darth Mod managed unit's exp but since the last shogun patch the exp system is back to vanilla -_-"".

The original post is quite old i'm wondering if any mod correcting the exp lose system has been released.

I really need something to fix it, it's so frustrating when veterans of more than 15 battles are still lvl 4 because of this dumb decrease system!

Voooddoooo tutuututututut hey Alkrinos mate you're kidda a niggah sorcerer, ressucting a such old post...

Anyway, you're right, it's really boring and i blame CA AND the players, both of them don't care about that kind of details, after all rank system was okay in the past total war so what the heck?