Thread: rs2 enviroments and map textures on alex.exe +jirisys megamod pack

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default rs2 enviroments and map textures on alex.exe +jirisys megamod pack

greetings people , i have found that adding the rs2 enviroments and map textures BEFORE the mega mod pack makes it a lot more playable than adding them after . enjoy

Freakwave's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: rs2 enviroments and map textures on alex.exe +jirisys megamod pack

I can confirm this. With vegetetation set to medium and waiting till the music stop,i have yet to experience a ctd, fingers crossed.

AND setting affinity to 1 core! for those with multicore cpu.

could u give me the link to rs2 enviroments and map textures and how to change the files and thatinfo plz?

Remo's Avatar Campidoctor

I can confirm this works as well!

could you give me the link to the rs2 enviroments and map textures and the instructions to put it on EB plz?

Remo's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Juan View Post
    could you give me the link to the rs2 enviroments and map textures and the instructions to put it on EB plz?
    Step by step:

Install fresh RTW/BI/ALEX patched to the highest level. Or whichever games you have.
    Install EB 1.1, then EB 1.2 patch, then the three fixes here. All in that order.
    Install the RS2 textures listed here.
    Install the Mega Mod Pack for the game you have installed listed here.
    Play!

Crashes are bound to happen even in EB vanilla install. So don't freakout if it crashes on you, just remember to save before every turn.

Is there anyone with the Rs 2 vegetation subod compatible with EB who please wants to reupload it? the download link seems to be broken ... TY
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Si votre cannon tire, nos rochers n'en seront pas epouvantés

Waldesian fighter to French officer demanding surrender,
    Battle of Balziglia, 24th of may, 1690

Would this be the mod causing issues with the Rebel "Defenders" going missing? The large stacks defending key Rebel settlements. Problems with the new map perhaps?

Otherwise it's quite beautiful.

Freakwave's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Rora Lion View Post
    Is there anyone with the Rs 2 vegetation subod compatible with EB who please wants to reupload it? the download link seems to be broken ... TY
    check your PM