Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SPQR 6.0 Screenhots-please post!

Default SPQR 6.0 Screenhots-please post!

Ave Modfans of SPQR 6.0!!

Please post your great acquisitions and screenshots of SPQR 6.0- then everone will be able to see how great this mod is!!!

SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY!!!
    http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/

MEMBER of S.I.N.

this is my north legion after batle with gauls

Daaamn the map looks good. Post some more pics please. I might just give this mod a try after all since it's 1.5. I am interested to see the effects of the garrison script. Can anyone post their experiences so far with the garrison script?

lt_1956

On the map is Island.
    Who live on this island?
    i may to sweem to Island on the ships?
    and on the Island have towns? ))

How about penguins ;-) is that Iceland ?
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

O my God! That map is extremely huge!

Lt, do you know if its possible to have 2 different patches of RTW installed on the same install? Or is that completely impossible?
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Patch one to the version you want, make a copy of it. Then patch the other one again. You now have two different patch installs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetDreamz
    Patch one to the version you want, make a copy of it. Then patch the other one again. You now have two different patch installs.
    Hm, I was actually looking to place it on the same install. I guess this is a little bit too difficult and yes, I'm too lazy to make a copy of it.

Do we suffer from the atrocious Distance penalties in that map as we did in BI?

I recall cities on the same pennisula as italy seeming like they were miles away from my capital due to the distance.

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

The map size is cool..BUT.. Ever looked at EB's map? If SPQR 7.0 would have map with the same level of detail this mod would be even more boosted.. I haven't downloaded SPQR 6.0 simply because of the map - but all the improvements on gameplay makes it tempting! But just a bit of advice for you LT..

Does SPQR 6.0 come with the 4 turns a year script? - if not then please fix the movement points to something that fit that new map size.

Quote Originally Posted by Holger Danske
    Does SPQR 6.0 come with the 4 turns a year script? - if not then please fix the movement points to something that fit that new map size.
    From what I see on that first screenshot the movement points are perfectly balanced to the map's size.

Anyway: we want more screens! Post some heroic victory-ish action screen!

Ducenarius

The map size is cool..BUT.. Ever looked at EB's map? If SPQR 7.0 would have map with the same level of detail this mod would be even more boosted.. I haven't downloaded SPQR 6.0 simply because of the map - but all the improvements on gameplay makes it tempting! But just a bit of advice for you LT..

yeah, i too would prefer more upper nile and arabian options...

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Sadly, there wont be a 7.0. Lt has already stated that 6.0 is the final version of SPQR. And it seems as the best one too.

And btw, how do i get the URL for an pic that i take with the "Prt Sc" button after ive pasted it in paint?
    Last edited by Savage_Swede; February 17, 2006 at 12:48 PM.

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

go to www.imageshack.us

here is my pic ,aww amn gotta love that charge!!(espacially spartans)

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Swede
    Sadly, there wont be a 7.0. Lt has already stated that 6.0 is the final version of SPQR. And it seems as the best one too.

And btw, how do i get the URL for an pic that i take with the "Prt Sc" button after ive pasted it in paint?
    Ahh to bad.. Better hope some one will pick up the great work that he did make.. Gameplay 4tw!
    (but gameplay, eyecandy and 'realism' can be made as one!)

Well there is a lot of heroic victories to be won especially with the legion shield wall formation, that one is efficient against all sorts of barbarians that try to destroy roman territory. I got a heroic victory against the gauls when the stats were against me because of it; unfortunately, no screenshots. There is a weird error that prevents the "tgas" folder from being created and the screenshot to be taken. If someone can resolve that thanks ...
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Drunken's Avatar Semisalis

Heres my screenshot. Somethings a bit odd with the power of elephants charging IMO

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings"

Why don't you simply type auto_win defender? You're getting overwhelmed. Wait, for your information I don't do these things frequently .
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Why don't you simply type auto_win defender? You're getting overwhelmed. Wait, for your information I don't do these things frequently .
    Cheating? I would never cheat at this mod. I play it for the challenge, and its certainly no challenge if you cheat yourself through battles...
    But thats up to the player i guess.

Btw, about pics, is there a way to save pics except to press Print Screen and paste the pic in paint then save it?

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

Drunken's Avatar Semisalis

Not that I know of, you could open Word, tab out of the game, paste the pic and then go back to the game. Then you could put a picture in the word document everytime you want to save one.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings"

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast