Enjoy Epic battles with completely rebalanced units, weapons and the way soldiers fight.
Hello Gentlemen, another release today. Finally thanks to great guys who managed to release working version of PFM i could edit units stats.
As always my mods not telling you how to play the game, my mods letting you choose how to play the game. If all my mods are put together they create large overhaul mod, but i prefer to cut it to many pieces and each piece is offered in many different versions so YOU decide how your game will look like. Have fun.
This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch and all dlcs !!!!
1. All units got 50% morale boost - battles do not end so quick, units do not rout to quick
2. Onna Bushi, Samurai Retainers, Ninjas have now 100 men per squad (vanilla was 60), Ronins have 160(vanilla was 120), Bow Monks have 120 (vanilla was 80). Light Cavalry has 80 (vanilla was 60), Firebomb Throwers have 50 (vanilla was 40), Hero units have 50 (vanilla was 40)
3. All units got +2 armor and +6 melee defence skill - even longer battles
4. Rebalanced range units - longer range for rifle units and Bow Samurai, shorter range for Bow Asigaru and Bow Wako
5. Rebalanced cavalry units - improved stats of all cavarly units to be better on battlefield, vanilla cavarly was very weak against all units, increased charge
6. Yari Ashigaru changed - no more switching to swords when fighting with the infantry, long useless pikes were switched to those which Yari Samurai using so no need to switch to swords anymore. (only from version V10)
7. Morale changes - Unit recover quicker from routing, reduced the extended casualities penalties, reduced the penalty for dead or fleeing generals by 1, Lowered recent casualities shock threshold to 15% (was 20%).
8. Additional combat rebalances - Units have slightly rebalanced stats, should fight longer and provide much better battles.
9. Stronger Generals - General units got updated stats to be a better warriors on the battlefield and not just scared chickens who must avoid any fight. They are not strong as Hero units but now they are able to make some damage.
10. More ammo - Archers and Rifle units have 20% more ammo, vanilla amount wasnt enough for my balance changes.
11. Clan specific units rebalanced - Clan special unit versions are now slightly more powerfull, providing bigger variety and differences.
12. Fatigue system rebalanced - some effects on fatigue is smaller, soldiers do not get tired so fast.
13. Anti cavalry bonus rebalanced - naginata units have +12 bonus vs all cavalry, yari units have +20 vs all cavalry
14. DLC - Sengoku Jidai rebalanced - all units are now properly balanced to fit into the mod
15. All Rifle Units rebalanced - longer range for most units, stats rebalances to make bigger differences between each unit type.
Radious_StatsV22 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance + cavalry balance + Yari Ashigaru change + morale changes + additional rebalances + stronger generals + more ammo + fatigue system rebalanced + anti cavalry bonus rebalanced + rifle units rebalanced
Radious Stats Mod - Rise of the Samurai version
- Balanced unit sizes and stats to fit standards of this mod.
- Changed range for several units (Bow Levy and Bow Atendants 140, Bow Warrior Monks and Foot Samurai 165) - before all had same range.
- Other unit balances and changes will be done after proper testing.
- Changed unit spacing, due to increased unit sizes to original Shogun 2 style i made formations less wide as they were in RotS
- And much much more things and features
- Use this only if you going to play RotS Campaign
- Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Rise of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in both campaigns.
Download - Radious_Stats_RotS.rar
Radious Stats Mod - Fall of the Samurai version
- all fots units rebalanced unlike vanilla game where most units have exact same stats
- increased moral of all units, changed moral effects (units do not run anymore like scared chickens)
- rebalaned all stats including defences, armors, melee attacks etc to create big variety and differences between units
- increased range of all rifle units (from 125 to 140 and from 150 to 165), lower slightly accuracy of all units, rebalanced all units accuracy and reloading skills to again offer variety between units unlike vanilla clones
- unit behavior and reactions improved
- improved generals in stats and size so they are not just aura guys but can be used in battle aswell
- fatigue system rebalanced (soldiers do not get tired so fast)
- rebalanced anticavalry bonuses
- improved defensive towers
- bayonets added for most modern and western units
- and much much more things and features
- use this only if you going to play FotS Campaign
Important info: All my mods created until today are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gaming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with S2TW.
This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch !!!!
Links to my other mods for easier tracking:
Radious Food and Slots mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...57#post9294457
Radious Units Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440070
Radious Experience Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440202
Radious Limit and Upkeep Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439913
Radious Buildings Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...90#post9313690
Radious AI Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...25#post9317525
Radious Garrison Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...86#post9320386
Radious Technology Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...27#post9332327
Radious Fixes Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post9337555
Radious Naval Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...08#post9353408
Radious Diplomacy Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...56#post9360556
Radious and Antons Recolour Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=476226
Radious Unit Pack 1 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485956
Radious Unit Pack 2 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796
Radious Sound Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=515765
Choose one version which you want to use and place file in your Shogun 2 Data folder. This can be found here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data
(so extract the .pak file to the above location, OR extract the file, then copy and paste to the location in bold above)
Steam Group for fans and players: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Radious_mods