Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Radious Stats Mod !!!! + (RotS and FotS versions)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon4 Radious Stats Mod !!!! + (RotS and FotS versions)

Enjoy Epic battles with completely rebalanced units, weapons and the way soldiers fight.

Hello Gentlemen, another release today. Finally thanks to great guys who managed to release working version of PFM i could edit units stats.

As always my mods not telling you how to play the game, my mods letting you choose how to play the game. If all my mods are put together they create large overhaul mod, but i prefer to cut it to many pieces and each piece is offered in many different versions so YOU decide how your game will look like. Have fun.

This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch and all dlcs !!!!

Changes:

1. All units got 50% morale boost - battles do not end so quick, units do not rout to quick

2. Onna Bushi, Samurai Retainers, Ninjas have now 100 men per squad (vanilla was 60), Ronins have 160(vanilla was 120), Bow Monks have 120 (vanilla was 80). Light Cavalry has 80 (vanilla was 60), Firebomb Throwers have 50 (vanilla was 40), Hero units have 50 (vanilla was 40)

3. All units got +2 armor and +6 melee defence skill - even longer battles

4. Rebalanced range units -
    longer range for rifle units and Bow Samurai, shorter range for Bow Asigaru and Bow Wako

5. Rebalanced cavalry units
    - improved stats of all cavarly units to be better on battlefield, vanilla cavarly was very weak against all units, increased charge

6. Yari Ashigaru changed - no more switching to swords when fighting with the infantry, long useless pikes were switched to those which Yari Samurai using so no need to switch to swords anymore. (only from version V10)

7. Morale changes - Unit recover quicker from routing, reduced the extended casualities penalties, reduced the penalty for dead or fleeing generals by 1, Lowered recent casualities shock threshold to 15% (was 20%).

8. Additional combat rebalances - Units have slightly rebalanced stats, should fight longer and provide much better battles.

9. Stronger Generals - General units got updated stats to be a better warriors on the battlefield and not just scared chickens who must avoid any fight. They are not strong as Hero units but now they are able to make some damage.

10. More ammo - Archers and Rifle units have 20% more ammo, vanilla amount wasnt enough for my balance changes.

11. Clan specific units rebalanced - Clan special unit versions are now slightly more powerfull, providing bigger variety and differences.

12. Fatigue system rebalanced - some effects on fatigue is smaller, soldiers do not get tired so fast.

13. Anti cavalry bonus rebalanced - naginata units have +12 bonus vs all cavalry, yari units have +20 vs all cavalry

14. DLC - Sengoku Jidai rebalanced - all units are now properly balanced to fit into the mod

15. All Rifle Units rebalanced - longer range for most units, stats rebalances to make bigger differences between each unit type.

Versions info:

Radious_StatsV22 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence + range units balance + cavalry balance + Yari Ashigaru change + morale changes + additional rebalances + stronger generals + more ammo + fatigue system rebalanced + anti cavalry bonus rebalanced + rifle units rebalanced

Download: Radious_Stats_ModV22.rar

Radious Stats Mod - Rise of the Samurai version

- Balanced unit sizes and stats to fit standards of this mod.
    - Changed range for several units (Bow Levy and Bow Atendants 140, Bow Warrior Monks and Foot Samurai 165) - before all had same range.
    - Other unit balances and changes will be done after proper testing.
    - Changed unit spacing, due to increased unit sizes to original Shogun 2 style i made formations less wide as they were in RotS
    - And much much more things and features
    - Use this only if you going to play RotS Campaign
    - Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Rise of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in both campaigns.

Download - Radious_Stats_RotS.rar

Radious Stats Mod - Fall of the Samurai version

- all fots units rebalanced unlike vanilla game where most units have exact same stats
    - increased moral of all units, changed moral effects (units do not run anymore like scared chickens)
    - rebalaned all stats including defences, armors, melee attacks etc to create big variety and differences between units
    - increased range of all rifle units (from 125 to 140 and from 150 to 165), lower slightly accuracy of all units, rebalanced all units accuracy and reloading skills to again offer variety between units unlike vanilla clones
    - unit behavior and reactions improved
    - improved generals in stats and size so they are not just aura guys but can be used in battle aswell
    - fatigue system rebalanced (soldiers do not get tired so fast)
    - rebalanced anticavalry bonuses
    - improved defensive towers
    - bayonets added for most modern and western units
    - and much much more things and features
    - use this only if you going to play FotS Campaign

Download: Radious_Stats_Mod_FotS.rar

Important info: All my mods created until today are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gaming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with S2TW.

This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch !!!!

Links to my other mods for easier tracking:

Radious Food and Slots mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...57#post9294457
    Radious Units Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440070
    Radious Experience Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440202
    Radious Limit and Upkeep Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439913
    Radious Buildings Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...90#post9313690
    Radious AI Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...25#post9317525
    Radious Garrison Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...86#post9320386
    Radious Technology Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...27#post9332327
    Radious Fixes Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post9337555
    Radious Naval Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...08#post9353408
    Radious Diplomacy Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...56#post9360556
    Radious and Antons Recolour Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=476226
    Radious Unit Pack 1 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485956
    Radious Unit Pack 2 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796
    Radious Sound Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=515765

Installation:

Choose one version which you want to use and place file in your Shogun 2 Data folder. This can be found here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    (so extract the .pak file to the above location, OR extract the file, then copy and paste to the location in bold above)

Steam Group for fans and players: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Radious_mods

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Radious; February 28, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Radious Stats Mod !!!!

Can you make a version thats +50% morale, +unit stats but doesn't change unit sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic View Post
    Can you make a version thats +50% morale, +unit stats but doesn't change unit sizes?
    Yes these 4 versions are just what i managed to do right now, i am planning to release more of them.

What programs did you use to edit the stats? What files did you change? Any chance of a tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalos View Post
    What programs did you use to edit the stats? What files did you change? Any chance of a tutorial?

All help you need about modding and tools you can find here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1552

New version uploaded - Radious_StatsV5 - 50% morale boost for all units + bonus to armor and defence

Enjoy.

Can I make a request?

+2 armour all ashigaru/ +3 armour samurai (so missiles aren't so effective)
    +4 melee defence all ahigaru/ +5 all samurai (longer fights)
    -2 bonus vs cavalry all units (cavalry that can stand up a little in a fight)

Can I make a request?

+2 armour all ashigaru/ +3 armour samurai (so missiles aren't so effective)
    +4 melee defence all ahigaru/ +5 all samurai (longer fights)
    -2 bonus vs cavalry all units (cavalry that can stand up a little in a fight)
    Hello Sir, i had many battles with current settings - +1 armor, +3 defence and +50% moral and battles last longer. I may maybe release another version with bit bigger melee defence but raising armor even more can cause that archers will be very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Hello Sir, i had many battles with current settings - +1 armor, +3 defence and +50% moral and battles last longer. I may maybe release another version with bit bigger melee defence but raising armor even more can cause that archers will be very weak.

Awww, pretty pretty please? You got the skills to make my day! You could call it "Radious stat mod extreme" or something? That sounds cool eh?
    Last edited by Megalos; April 04, 2011 at 11:31 AM.

DevlinXIII's Avatar Foederatus

V1 working properly ? I'm not seeing the changes on monks nor ronins

Awww, pretty pretty please? You got the skills to make my day! You could call it "Radious stat mod extreme" or something? That sounds cool eh?
    New versions uploaded:

Radious_StatsV6 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence
    Radious_StatsV7 - 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence

All units got +2 armor and +6 melee defence skill - even longer battles (only in versions 6 and 7)

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by DevlinXIII View Post
    V1 working properly ? I'm not seeing the changes on monks nor ronins
    Yes Sir, just tested it and Ronins have 160 and monks have 120, but if you use it in already started campaign only NEW units will be affected by this change, already created squads will remain on the old numbers.

New versions uploaded:

Radious_StatsV6 - Changed sizes of above mentioned units + 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence
    Radious_StatsV7 - 50% morale boost for all units + larger bonus to armor and defence

All units got +2 armor and +6 melee defence skill - even longer battles (only in versions 6 and 7)

Enjoy.
    +rep

Yes Sir, just tested it and Ronins have 160 and monks have 120, but if you use it in already started campaign only NEW units will be affected by this change, already created squads will remain on the old numbers.
    I see then, thx for the quick response, I'll try a new and if that's not it, prolly some other mod is causing the problem

I see then, thx for the quick response, I'll try a new and if that's not it, prolly some other mod is causing the problem
    This mod is changing only one file - units stats land battles. If you have other mod changing same file there may be conflict.

This mod is changing only one file - units stats land battles. If you have other mod changing same file there may be conflict.
    uh huh...for the above unit sizes , the settings need to be on ultra right ? but on ultra I'm getting ronins 120 , warrior monks with 120, bow monks 100, so weird
    Ima try and remove all the other mods cuz I'm clueless of what's wrong...

EDIT: Ok nvm i found the issue, it's all working good
    Last edited by DevlinXIII; April 04, 2011 at 12:30 PM.

uh huh...for the above unit sizes , the settings need to be on ultra right ? but on ultra I'm getting ronins 120 , warrior monks with 120, bow monks 100, so weird
    Ima try and remove all the other mods cuz I'm clueless of what's wrong...

EDIT: Ok nvm i found the issue, it's all working good
    Glad you figure it out Sir.

Graphic's Avatar Vicarius

New versions uploaded:

Enjoy.
    You're the man.

Boba93's Avatar Libertus

Thank you for the mods
    I have tested V7 and unfortunately I can't see any difference between it and the vanilla! I used a stop watch to calculate the battle time using single katana samurai units versus another samurai unit (without generals) but there is still now difference although I can see the changed stats in the units card. So am I doing something wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boba93 View Post
    Thank you for the mods
    I have tested V7 and unfortunately I can't see any difference between it and the vanilla! I used a stop watch to calculate the battle time using single katana samurai units versus another samurai unit (without generals) but there is still now difference although I can see the changed stats in the units card. So am I doing something wrong ?
    Sir, dont watch stats in encyclopedia, that will always show wrong info, to look on stats watch it with your mouse over unit card, then you can compare differences with encyclopedia. Also make sure you dont have other mod which is changing same files - then the mod can be in conflict and wont work properly.

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast