Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: sands of conquest( Dynasties & dominions of the desert~)updated 05/12/2011 VIDEO@!

Default Re: sands of conquest(fantasy ToTaL WaR on the Desert island of Lurija)

some unit info cards for the sultanate of Ari

& actually I am not done with buildings i think I should add one new building which is strictly for each faction which is associated with something I said in the descriptions
    for instance a building for Dea Depan only
    could be:

Elephant refuge

this building or glen rather operates as a place for elephants to enjoy their youth and have a healthy & strong upbringing until they are mature enough to be utilized in the Depan military.

or for the Sultanate of Ari

Clandestine and espionage facility

this building is a center for the elite members of the Sultanates "warriors of the shadows" to recreate,congregate and hone their skills with the privacy and support of their nefarious peers!

some unit cards for the Shelabi

info cards for the Bahraja Caliphate

unit info cards for Dea Depan

wow! I think (wrongly! I guess!) because almost all my posts are of work I have done in MTW2 (kinda thought that is what this site is about not a forum for gabbing & posting media from other venues!, just an opinion of mine which means very little!) but anyway here you go~

description cards for the Taquil Dynasty

Nice, nice. Maybe make unit card less widened? I will send files tomorrow. Sorry couldn't tonight, was in a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Gondor View Post
    Nice, nice. Maybe make unit card less widened? I will send files tomorrow. Sorry couldn't tonight, was in a raid.
    I think these are much better! what ya think? RG?
    (shelabi again)

I think these are the best so far RG~
    (Taquil Dynasty)

Default Re: sands of conquest(Islamic Dynasties, deserts & dominions!)

Bahraja Caliphate (again)

Default Re: sands of conquest(Islamic Dynasties, deserts & dominions!)

Yes, very nice! I am finished with garrissons and all by the way. I need you to pick up the file.

Default Re: sands of conquest( Dynasties & dominions of the desert~)

last factions unit cards "the Malikate of Makon"

interest is slim! wonder why? this mod already has ten completely new factions with totally new descriptions, flag, symbols & banners both unit info & unit cards for every single unit! at least ten new buildings! ( may add ten more!) a new map with a hundred & sixty regions! most strat characters (still want to get camel caravans on the campaign map) by the time I am done all events will be completely re-vamped (both text & imagery) all buildings & unit text will be re-vamped as well! I guess for a fantasy mod to be takin` serious it needs flying pink hippos! or something~! a good mod is more than new units & models of some non~sensible thing that looks like a first grader imagined it! anyway it does not make sense to me this mod is a TOTAL Conversion & I think has a very interesting theme! the only thing this mod lacks is new units and if that is where the "brunt of your focus & interest is" I am sorry because you are truly limiting your mtw2 experience!
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; May 03, 2011 at 10:51 PM.

Hehe, this made me laugh. Pick up the file Gabe.

these are three events
    ( the stone tablet background will be used in all events)
    also all events everyone of them! will have a new main image & new text~

sneak peak video in opening post

Default Re: sands of conquest( Dynasties & dominions of the desert~)SNEAK PEAK VIDEO@!

Loving the preview/music Gabe! Did you happen to add resources? The economies went red pretty quickly.

Default Re: sands of conquest( Dynasties & dominions of the desert~)SNEAK PEAK VIDEO@!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Gondor View Post
    Loving the preview/music Gabe! Did you happen to add resources? The economies went red pretty quickly.
    no not yet on the resources ( probably do that this afternoon) & the preview music is the actual music in game

this mod will need beta testers soon! if interested please p.m. me

Ashton's Avatar Semisalis

I saw the video , good work mate keep it up!!

Thanks!