Thread: Anyway to get a new Regions.esf?

Rebelyell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Anyway to get a new Regions.esf?

A mod I tried didn't work properly and in the process, I accidentally over righted the original Regions.esf file. Is there anyway to get a new one without reinstalling the game? I don't want to lose my DLC.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
    -T.E. Lawrence

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Anyway to get a new Regions.esf?

Go into steam and right click on Empire, then click properties-->local files-->Verify game cache.

Voila!

Rebelyell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Anyway to get a new Regions.esf?

Quote Originally Posted by Nosjack View Post
    Go into steam and right click on Empire, then click properties-->local files-->Verify game cache.

Voila!
    Viola indeed. Thank you very much! Now I can finally get back to enslaving the world as France. Rep +1
    Last edited by Rebelyell; April 05, 2011 at 03:53 PM.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."
    -T.E. Lawrence