Thread: No campaign

Default No campaign

Hello all im trying to try this mod as i type this .This might look like a stupid question but i cant find how to start a campaign ,wen i click singleplayer i only got those option ,historical battle ,customs battle, is there something i d'ont see or i made a mistake while installing ?

I tryed to start the game whit the batch file but i got error failed to find steam .
    Last edited by igotballsofsteel; April 03, 2011 at 06:45 PM.

Patriotism... is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: No campaign

In the launcher, you have to select a campaign.

I cant find any launcher ?

Ok found the launcher in a folder in my rome install directory thx for the help .
    Last edited by igotballsofsteel; April 03, 2011 at 06:52 PM.

Patriotism... is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Its your RS II shortcut....

Actually I'm having the same problem, but when I choose lets say the Roman campaign, I'll have to start the game with rtw BI and then I get in and there is still no campaign there.

I also don't know how to start a campaign.
    I've used the installation guide (for Steam)

And the game starts up fine (I want to play Rome, so have added "-mod:play_Rome -show_err"), but I can choose "Battlefield", "multiplayer battles", "load game", "options" and "quit".
    I've clicked everywhere in the screen (maybe the campaign was hidden)? But nothing at all.

I also haven't seen any launcher that is mentioned earlier in this thread? Maybe I should've? Did I install it wrongly?

*doublepost*
    Last edited by anandus; June 14, 2013 at 07:37 AM.