Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Default Re: V0.56 - Universal Ai Mod Shogun II

Quote Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
    I have been testing this new version in a new uesugi campaign. This might be just something that has happened this time. But so far ever great faction has died except Takeda and Date. And the year is not even 1550.
    I play on normal, and i have never even seen Chosokabe die before other than by my hand. Thought this mod was supposed to increase survivability for the great clans. Probably just a bad campaign on my end though.
    When I play Uesugi thats how it goes 4 me even without the mod. I am playing Hattori now, its 1560

Chosokabe 5
    Date 4
    Tokugawa 4
    Shimazu 1
    Mori 3
    Oda dead
    I dont have the new version the one b4 it. I dont know why people think just because the clan is great it will not be killed. If 2 great clans fight one must die, and one of the smaller clans will come to power its realistic 2 me.
    Boys want quantity, while men seek quality.
    Mere external facts cannot serve as a ground of reasoning.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.
    They came before Columbus - Dr Ivan Van Sertima

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    yeah this mod makes campaigns a lot more enjoyable. darth really should just add this to his mod.
    I have not played Darths Mod well the first 2 version i did, but he will keep working as it should be..He has more than the CAI in his. And his ship Ai is the best i have seen and that was his 2nd go at it. The Pirates really give you a game.

The reason we have the mod is because someone said I think I can do better.

This just use other peoples work, thing does not help us get better mods IMO. We have 3 or 4 guys working on the Ai now thats good 4 us.
    Last edited by TheJian; April 07, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
    Boys want quantity, while men seek quality.
    Mere external facts cannot serve as a ground of reasoning.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.
    They came before Columbus - Dr Ivan Van Sertima

Capricornius's Avatar Civis

Can you explain the "less ridiculous realm divide" part on the front page?

Thanks
    When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue. ~ Mao Zedong

newt's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Capricornius View Post
    Can you explain the "less ridiculous realm divide" part on the front page?

Thanks
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...31#post9337631

Is this compatible with the No CAI Spawn mod? IE when out of sight they don't pull full stacks of the their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian View Post
    I have not played Darths Mod well the first 2 version i did, but he will keep working as it should be..He has more than the CAI in his. And his ship Ai is the best i have seen and that was his 2nd go at it. The Pirates really give you a game.

The reason we have the mod is because someone said I think I can do better.

This just use other peoples work, thing does not help us get better mods IMO. We have 3 or 4 guys working on the Ai now thats good 4 us.
    Was it your intention to be accusatory or was something broken down in translation, that is, through the language barrier?
    Last edited by Shaxx; April 08, 2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Revamped.

I like everything about this mod *except* the increase to Katana Samurai recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaxx View Post
    By the very definition, a mod 'uses other peoples work'. Otherwise, it would just be a game.

Furthermore, do you have any proof that the Hedge Knight used someone elses work?

He made a mod of the AI as he sees it, after looking at how others modded it, where he preferred something else.

Or was it not your intention to be accusatory and something was broken down in translation, that is, in the language barrier?
    You got it.
    He said that it's better if Darth does his own thing AI wise. Because 4 people working on ai is better than just using other people's mods.

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    You got it.
    He said that it's better if Darth does his own thing AI wise. Because 4 people working on ai is better than just using other people's mods.
    Oops... and ninja'd.

(The super slow kind from a ninja who could stand to lose a few pounds).
    Last edited by Shaxx; April 08, 2011 at 12:14 AM.

I'm having a game with version 0.55 and I think this Castlespamming by the Ai you've done a little too much. The Ai builds them everywhere and without regard to food. I've seen Date i.e. having only one province with zero extra food and guess what? - upgrading it's fortress...
    Smaller Clans can't expand because they're surrounded by negative food provinces and since they're that eager to upgade their own castle they have no food extra to compensate. Therefore rebells can have endless parties since also foodriots are quite more common it seems.
    Nope liked your earlier version much better this is horrible right now, sorry to say.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian View Post
    When I play Uesugi thats how it goes 4 me even without the mod. I am playing Hattori now, its 1560

Chosokabe 5
    Date 4
    Tokugawa 4
    Shimazu 1
    Mori 3
    Oda dead
    I dont have the new version the one b4 it. I dont know why people think just because the clan is great it will not be killed. If 2 great clans fight one must die, and one of the smaller clans will come to power its realistic 2 me.
    The problem is that the smaller clans always become more powerfull than the great clans. I have played over 8 campaigns to atleast 1575 and i have never seen any of the great clans except maybe Takeda become a prominent faction. They die eraly on or they managed to survive with 2-4 provinces for a while

Oda, Mori and Shimazu always dies within the first 10 turns. I do agree that they should not undefeatable but they don't have a chance. And i am just tired of only fighting clans with white as their main color.

Because of all these great mods and AI changes, my campaigns are becoming a whole lot more dynamic and interesting. Thank you to all you modders out there!

My most recent campaign is incredibly epic! Me, along with a smaller ally controlling all of provinces west of kyoto, 2 similarly powerful clans controlling all the land east of kyoto. Every victory is short lived! AWESOME!!!!

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Ploeperpengel View Post
    I'm having a game with version 0.55 and I think this Castlespamming by the Ai you've done a little too much. The Ai builds them everywhere and without regard to food. I've seen Date i.e. having only one province with zero extra food and guess what? - upgrading it's fortress...
    Smaller Clans can't expand because they're surrounded by negative food provinces and since they're that eager to upgade their own castle they have no food extra to compensate. Therefore rebells can have endless parties since also foodriots are quite more common it seems.
    Nope liked your earlier version much better this is horrible right now, sorry to say.

Is the ai actually affected by food is the interesting question?

Fair point though. Next version ill make it so the ai will build farm/fort/farm etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    Is the ai actually affected by food is the interesting question?

I would say yes. Blow up the farms and then the gates and public order goes into the red. This is on normal by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    I would say yes. Blow up the farms and then the gates and public order goes into the red. This is on normal by the way.
    Gates affect public order? Is that because sabotaging it eliminates the suppression bonus from the castle since it is considered damaged?

I did not know that....

Quote Originally Posted by Wismer View Post
    Gates affect public order? Is that because sabotaging it eliminates the suppression bonus from the castle since it is considered damaged?

I did not know that....

yes. ever notice when you burn down the gates in a siege the whole castle is damaged?

Wrong thread, actually
    Last edited by Dagda; April 08, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

This is an ai only mod. There are already stand-alone skill points mods

i cant wait until other rival CAI artists compete for the best CAI mod like it has been doing across all total war games.

So is this mod compatible with the latest darth mod or no?