Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: V0.55 - Universal Ai Mod Shogun II

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    No it doesnt. My screens were taken on normal where the ai gets no bonus money.

It has changed its -50 then -5 per turn (smaller initial blow but larger change pur turn so its a bit less of a shock but just as nasty. Feels more natural this way too).
    So your mod will override or conflict with other mods that alter realm divide? That's not good and is something that doesn't need to be messed with in an AI mod.

TROM3's realm divide:

"Changes to Diplomacy
    - Realm divide event changed significantly: Instead of a low initial diplomacy hit which adds up every turn by -5 points until you get a -200 penalty, you get a moderate initial hit (around -55 on normal difficulty) which gets reduced every turn by 4 points. That way allies and factions you have good relations with may stay on your side and diplomacy doesn't become impossible after the realm divide event."
    Last edited by Shabby_Ronin; April 07, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

If its too much of a problem ill remove it an release a 0.56 for you? All in favour?

I do consider diplomacy a part of the ai though... Some bits at least.
    Last edited by The Hedge Knight; April 07, 2011 at 04:16 PM.

Capricornius's Avatar Civis

I second that. I use Yarkis' Realm Divide mod and there may be some incompatibility and/or conflict.

So maybe release a version that does NOT alter realm divide (i.e. just leaves it to 3rd party mods)

When the enemy advances, withdraw; when he stops, harass; when he tires, strike; when he retreats, pursue. ~ Mao Zedong

If its too much of a problem ill remove it an release a 0.56 for you? All in favour?

Please. I like everything except the messing with RD, let people handle it in their own way with other mods.
    Last edited by Shabby_Ronin; April 07, 2011 at 04:39 PM.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Artifex

Ok i removed all the diplo but some hostage and marraige stuff as it was too easy to exploit the ai using those in vanilla...

Redl in page 1 in a minute.

Default Re: V0.56 - Universal Ai Mod Shogun II

Thanks man.

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Yes AI is part of diplomacy so do as you see fit. I just feel the the "RD thing" was done 2 fast and people now see how 2 skillfully influence it.

I dont know if you should take it out, because most players will always play with it.

I just ask if its not 2 much, please make 2 version, but people can always add the RD mod, so make your version a addon.

That is the cool part about STW2 now people see they can mix and match 2 get the mod they want.

The days of the all in one mod is over IMO, as we see with all the little mods coming out.

The final decision as you know is your own, if you feel it will add to your vision keep it.
    Boys want quantity, while men seek quality.
    Mere external facts cannot serve as a ground of reasoning.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.
    They came before Columbus - Dr Ivan Van Sertima

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian View Post
    Yes AI is part of diplomacy so do as you see fit. I just feel the the "RD thing" was done 2 fast and people now see how 2 skillfully influence it.

I dont know if you should take it out, because most players will always play with it.

I just ask if its not 2 much, please make 2 version, but people can always add the RD mod, so make your version a addon.

That is the cool part about STW2 now people see they can mix and match 2 get the mod they want.

The days of the all in one mod is over IMO, as we see with all the little mods coming out.

The final decision as you know is your own, if you feel it will add to your vision keep it.
    Is it really that hard to type "to" or "too"?

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Ronin View Post
    Is it really that hard to type "to" or "too"?
    Is it really that hard 4 you kid 2 get a life?
    I do as i please im not that kid you have at home......Is that clear

1 more tool on my igg list
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Dream on mate! All in one will be around for sometime kidda

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post

How fortunate Uai is designed to be compatible with anything .

But seriously people try not to sling insults round the forums and try not to return them .

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Well I think people like 2 mix and match, no mod will get it all right..... I just like the work Radious is doing letting the players make HIS own mod. Its not a ego thing man, just a fact people play the game many different ways. I think most modders see this new way but some hold on 2 the past.
    Wrong word because I know you jump on anyone you feel does not like your work..Peace Man.lol
    Compatibility is the key and most guys are making mods that will have Compatibility.

You are right Hk but really i was not even talking about his mod. If i had something to say i know how 2 say it trust me. So i will never use Toons word "all in one"....lol you can have that word man its all good.
    Last edited by TheJian; April 07, 2011 at 05:45 PM.

How fortunate Uai is designed to be compatible with anything .

But seriously people try not to sling insults round the forums and try not to return them .
    I did not see any insults from myself in last post, (i am sure that was not directed at me anyway) just a mere observation of the member "slagging" off my mod! It's uncalled for and unprofessional.

Nice update mate will try out as promised and will report back on results with all in one mod etc..

Well I think people like 2 mix and match, no mod will get it all right..... I just like the work Radious is doing letting the players make HIS own mod. Its not a ego thing man, just a fact people play the game many different ways. I think most modders see this new way but some hold on 2 the past.
    Wrong word because I know you jump on anyone you feel does not like your work..Peace Man.lol
    Compatibility is the key and most guys are making mods that will have Compatibility.

You are right Hk but really i was not even talking about his mod. If i had something to say i know how 2 say it trust me. So i will never use Toons word "all in one"....lol you can have that word man its all good.
    No problem mate I am sure you did not mean any insult, peace on heaven and earth!

Artifex

I did not see any insults from myself in last post, (i am sure that was not directed at me anyway) just a mere observation of the member "slagging" off my mod! It's uncalled for and unprofessional.

Nice update mate will try out as promised and will report back on results with all in one mod etc..

It wasnt aimed at you so dont worry about it .

I have been testing this new version in a new uesugi campaign. This might be just something that has happened this time. But so far ever great faction has died except Takeda and Date. And the year is not even 1550.
    I play on normal, and i have never even seen Chosokabe die before other than by my hand. Thought this mod was supposed to increase survivability for the great clans. Probably just a bad campaign on my end though.
    Last edited by Merwanor; April 07, 2011 at 06:29 PM.

TheJian's Avatar Miles

It wasnt aimed at you so dont worry about it .
    So that leaves only me, so much 4 me talking about a version WITHOUT the RD fix.

The real sad part is his mod does what I want, to be able 2 play the mods I want together.

Perhaps I could have said no mod can make every 1, happy them days are over.

I so glad Swiss did not get mad when I said any ADDITIONAL units 2 ETW was not needed.

Artifex

The comment was not aimed at you specificly, im really grateful actually that you comment on the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
    I have been testing this new version in a new uesugi campaign. This might be just something that has happened this time. But so far ever great faction has died except Takeda and Date. And the year is not even 1550.
    I play on normal, and i have never even seen Chosokabe die before other than by my hand. Thought this mod was supposed to increase survivability for the great clans. Probably just a bad campaign on my end though.
    Anyone else get this?

Its pretty standard for shimazu and oda to go boom fast purely due to starting positions.
    Last edited by The Hedge Knight; April 07, 2011 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
    Same here. Chosokabe always manage to become the supreme Daimyo of Shikoku, but some how in my current Tokugawa campaign, they got whooped by a Mori naval invasion and Sogo around turn 30. I noticed this mod gives you a lot of AI naval invasion. Half of the clans (Shimazu) in the far Western declared war on me and sent like 4-6 waves of naval invasion onto Mikawa. Didn't help I had trade ships near it's trade spot. Haha. I'm not complaining.

Ever since this mod came out, I've been enjoying my battles and campaign. I have played all clans except the Mori without this mod and now I feel the urge to re-play all of them again. Thanks to the creator.
    Off to finish Oda Nobunaga now
    Last edited by Solman88; April 07, 2011 at 08:21 PM.

Senator

yeah this mod makes campaigns a lot more enjoyable. darth really should just add this to his mod.