Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: V2.5 - U Ai Mod Shogun II *Compatible with almost any other mod including Darthmod, All In One and S2R*

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Universal Ai Mod Shogun II V-0.2

Well to be fair, after that one little spam stack, the rest of the armies were pretty evenly balanced.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: Universal Ai Mod Shogun II V-0.2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20197...isgII+v0.3.rar
    Heres a beta of 0.3 some pretty revolutionary features in here way ahead of anything out there before so i really need to know how the ai reacts differently.

Very breif beta changelog. There are no other mods even attempting stuff like this yet so please dont expect perfection first time.

Reworked ai technology reasearch order-should be more balenced thus give better results
    Diversified ai agent recruitment (hopefully) by giving some sub personailites a ninja bias
    Removed alot of bits that could potentially conflict with other mods
    Changed cai aggression and reliability - oda and shimazu should be slightly more defensive so they dont get crushed in five turns by imagawa, tokogawa and ito
    Changed some construction things so more castes are built, fewer temples are built.
    Tried to get some more artillery and matchlocks in.

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Universal Ai Mod Shogun II V-0.2 V0.3 beta on last page!

Did you work on the Shogunate? This is the first time I have seen them do anything, its 1548 and they have 3 provinces. I dont know if it just me but the AI cant seem 2 fight right without all the bow units. I like the beta so far, if you would also work on the ships next, as it would help the game play so much...
    Boys want quantity, while men seek quality.
    Mere external facts cannot serve as a ground of reasoning.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.
    They came before Columbus - Dr Ivan Van Sertima

Artifex

The shogunate took more than 1 province? Thats. Unusual.

darth tw, spok tw... the community could use also a captain kirk total war.

with big picshurs on the loading screens of course.
    Me is Caesar
    Me no care
    Me go recruit
    a legionnaire
    If he die
    Me no cry
    Me go recruit
    another guy!

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    The shogunate took more than 1 province? Thats. Unusual.
    Yes thats why I was thinking, so i had 2 ask was it something you did. Its holding at 3 now, later i will go back 2 my saved game, and see if it will make me a vassal or kill me.

Well he did not kill me, but his thugs did. So it will not make you a vassal, well 1 can only hope.

I am running other mods, but they should not have anything 2 do with it.
    cherry_blossom.pack
    mod_movement_reduction_inf30_cav15.pack
    aum_sho_mod.pack
    battleborder.pack
    unit cards beta 2.01.pack
    hororemoval.pack
    uaisgII v0.3.pack
    Radious_TechnologyV2.pack(Looking to see if this makes the game more fun without getting to ez)

The only think I did that I have not done in the past was go 2 war with the onwer of Ise (cant recall who that is) and Hatakeyama on turn 1. Anyway i will try 2 see if i can get the same thing without and withyour mod later 2day.
    Last edited by TheJian; April 07, 2011 at 10:11 AM.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.

Yeah same here. Ashikaga Shogunate started conquering some territories from Oda (enemy). I feel so tempting to walk straight to Kyoto

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Yea he has done something very good I believe, dont know how it will effect the late game.....

I have been play Uesugi so I was getting a jump on trade, but this was the first game when all the trade spots r taken b4 I get even 1. Playing Hattori now.

Whatever you are doing HedgeKnight keep it coming.

You have managed to corrupt the shogunate somehow. It has now became an influence trafficker.
    Me is Caesar
    Me no care
    Me go recruit
    a legionnaire
    If he die
    Me no cry
    Me go recruit
    another guy!

Ashikaga Shogunate going berserk

Artifex

Lmao thats never happened to me!

Anyway 0.55 (quite a few non released versions XD) is comming soon! (about ten minutes).

Artifex

Heres a preveiw of what you can expect from the ai in 0.55 in terms of building. The ai builds bigger, better things of its own accord.

Artifex

Default Re: Universal Ai Mod Shogun II V0.55

0.55 released.

Default Re: V0.55 - Universal Ai Mod Shogun II

nice ... thx!!!

Just wanted to drop a note:

About 75 turns in on v0.2 and "all in one mod"...Excellent game, one of the best...dynamic/fluid.

I cant just bulldoze my way down the map. (Though I do have 5 of 7 trade nodes stacked with traders and have hundreds of thousands of dollars, but several of my competitors arent to shabby either.)
    Last edited by scivian; April 07, 2011 at 01:27 PM.
    Epictetus: former slave and stoic philosopher

AlCord's Avatar Semisalis

Hey Hedge... just a quick question about the realm devide effect in this mod... does that mean that I don't need the realm devide mod? Right now I run them both but in the diplomatic overview I can see that all factions are hostile to me because of some "dishonored treaties" in fact -100.... but this is lasting now for nearly 10 years at -100

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Ok i will give it a go. Right now with Radious_TechnologyV2 on i am seeing the computer build legendary Bajutsu and one other Lagendary but i cant remember right not. I have never seen 2 "Efforts of Other Event" in the same game by the computer.

I am thinking this is because of the computer not having money in the middle game. So even if they have the right buildings with no money we will see the same old army units.

With the new update you have we should see some top dogs give us a better fight. It would be nice if the research time 4 the computer was not a long as 4 the player.

Quote Originally Posted by AlCord View Post
    Hey Hedge... just a quick question about the realm devide effect in this mod... does that mean that I don't need the realm devide mod? Right now I run them both but in the diplomatic overview I can see that all factions are hostile to me because of some "dishonored treaties" in fact -100.... but this is lasting now for nearly 10 years at -100
    I hope this mod does not mess with the realm devide effect, that need 2 stay as it is 2 make the game a little hard IMO.
    Last edited by TheJian; April 07, 2011 at 02:06 PM.

Looks like a good mod. My concern though is this: The AI receives a lot of scripted koku to help them out (because they generally can't manage themselves without it). Wouldn't this mod just make them severely overpowered?

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi19 View Post
    Looks like a good mod. My concern though is this: The AI receives a lot of scripted koku to help them out (because they generally can't manage themselves without it). Wouldn't this mod just make them severely overpowered?

No it doesnt. My screens were taken on normal where the ai gets no bonus money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJian View Post
    I hope this mod does not mess with the realm devide effect, that need 2 stay as it is 2 make the game a little hard IMO.
    It has changed its -50 then -5 per turn (smaller initial blow but larger change pur turn so its a bit less of a shock but just as nasty. Feels more natural this way too).

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    It has changed its -50 then -5 per turn (smaller initial blow but larger change pur turn so its a bit less of a shock but just as nasty. Feels more natural this way too).
    Well when the mod is how you want it could you please make a version without the RD part some people like the game hard. Its the only part that makes the game challenging. Now i see why I was not getting it at all..
    You do know you can control when RD happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi19 View Post
    I dont know if its scripted, but that would explain why once you destroy the initial onslaught of the clan attack you its defenseless. If anything they need more money.

Anyway Im going to start a new game with the update soon, did not get time 2 see what the old one can fully do.... One thing about the "Naval trade nodes" is once it has one it seems 2 leave them after some turns. This could be CA way 2 let us get money, but i would still like to fight 4 it and not just sit by till it goes away...thinking about it they could be getting killed.