Thread: prefences

Default prefences

Hi lt , im downloading the mod im so excited , well my question is , I remember that when you released SPQR you told us some tips for better perfomance in the preferences file , Im new to patch 1.5 , can you tell us how we can have better perfomance ?

sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by ElMexicanito
    Hi lt , im downloading the mod im so excited , well my question is , I remember that when you released SPQR you told us some tips for better perfomance in the preferences file , Im new to patch 1.5 , can you tell us how we can have better perfomance ?

sorry for my english
    LT mentioned that we should set unit graphic details to HIGH 'cause sprites are disabled on the next level (HIGHEST) this will improve performance twofold... Other settings should be MEDIUM or lower for low spec machines... you should tailor them to your spec... Have in mind that unit size is controled by CPU (SPQR requires this to be HUGE or LARGE) and other settings like glints, reflections and graphics are controlled by the video card

High spec machines (2 Gb mem - 256 video card - 3+ Mhz CPU) should be able to run everything to the HIGHEST level :original:
    Last edited by jegui; February 17, 2006 at 04:28 AM.
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian