Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) + Looking For Partners

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) + Looking For Partners

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IR0LXY70 Here is a beta of my mod based on this one. If you are still looking for partners I'm available. EDITING... wait a moment.

This is based on:
    - Darth mod by Darth Vader
    - sashimono removal mod by Radious
    - Less glossy units by Ftmch
    - Arrow dust removal + blood v1.0 by Skullman86
    And of course
    - Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) by langtutheky!!

All their hard work is fully recognized! I only made some crazy stuff on the balances and building and recruitment times.
    Somethings I have done:
    - Sightly increased time to capture elements in the sieges.
    - Sightly increased rate of fire of towers in sieges.
    - Changed the encampment building chain. Armory is now a upgrade of the Barracks. Armory and barracks take longer to be build and consume food and money (yeah like upkeep of troops). The barracks provide melee, acuracy and charge bonus, the armory provide that plus armor, but also increase the recruitment cost. The charge, melee and acuracy bonus are less than those of the hunting lodge, jiujutsu dojo and the jousting fields.
    - Hunting lodge, jiujutsu dojo and proving grounds are cheap and fast. they don't give all the bonus, but provide better individual bonus.
    - Income, upkeep, trade routes capacity, recruitment and construction times have been balanced according to a 12 turns year, while trying to make them realistic.
    - Now all the samurai units as most ashigaru ones are recruited from the castle. This makes the armies a lot more variated from the beginning. The matchlock ashigarus now needs the Gunsmith or Arsenal like the Samurai. This would encourage the use of imported matchlocks ashigarus, that have the plus of starting with more experience.
    - All units and buildings have no limits (i.e. no more unique buildings).
    - All samurai start with 3 experience to reflect they are trained warriors and not conscripted troops.
    - The limit to the samuari now will be their real high upkeep, so they will be truly elite without resorting to artificial caps.
    - A lot more I don't remember now...

A lots of permissions are pending, only Radious has give his blessings this far.

I made a official thread for it now, here it is:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453678
    Last edited by Lord Baal; May 21, 2011 at 08:53 PM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Hey Lang,

Love this mod, it has made the game 200 times better for me, as i find anything (short) is not worth my time, now i can finally build an epic dynasty at a more sensible pace and enjoy many glorious battles and adventures to come.

When i first discovered that the campaign only spanned over 55 years i was horrified and was always hesitant to end a turn because i knew i was nearing the end of my game, you can't imagine my relief when i spotted this mod, simply awesome man thank you so much you rock! ... many + rep's for you

PS: If there were ever to be a 6,000 turn campaign i would be even happier lol.
    Signature by Lucarius.

awsome Mod,

i have a problem, my game keeps crashing in the year 1560, when i used the monthly turn and extended years Mod i got to play the game a lot longer. so my question is would i be able to change the turns to say from 12 a year to 100 a year. and if i can how would i do it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Mr Kami's Avatar Ordinarius

Monthly turn mod makes ikko ikki not available in the clan selection menu for some reason.
    Just thought id put it out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kami View Post
    Monthly turn mod makes ikko ikki not available in the clan selection menu for some reason.
    Just thought id put it out there!

Unfortunately and true, I have tested this also.

Icon4 Re: Monthly Turn Mod Updated V 1.0 (Fixed Bug) + Looking For Partners

I've taken the liberty of updating this addon by adding compatibility for the Ikko Ikki campaign until the original author makes an official release.

Quote Originally Posted by Booke View Post
    I've taken the liberty of updating this addon by adding compatibility for the Ikko Ikki campaign until the original author makes an official release.
    Thank you now I can start the Ikko Ikki campaign , appreciated.

been looking for a mod like this for a while now. cheers

my eternal thanks to the EB team for making R:TW such an epic game, and to TWC and all other modders for pushing the boundaries with each Total War title .

Thank you mate!!! I needed this!!! I'll rep you latter (I'm out of rep now)

EDIT: REP'ED
    Last edited by Lord Baal; June 08, 2011 at 07:10 PM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

Civis

I discovered a minor flaw in the mod. Mori is still at default campaign length and seasonal turns.

Thank you man! This is exactly what i'm looking for!!

Ordinarius

excellent mod!

To solve the attrition issue why don't you reduce maximum_attrition_pct in campaign_variable from 0.15 to 0.05?

Any idea why this won't work for me? I installed to the data folder and started a new campaign but game still goes 4 turns per year.

Try Vragos Campaign, also check if you have some user script activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubb3rduk View Post
    Any idea why this won't work for me? I installed to the data folder and started a new campaign but game still goes 4 turns per year.
    I took the liberty to update the mod of course all the credits go to the creator of the mod and as well BOOKE that update the mod recently ...fixed the Mori issue and made it a movie format so just put it in to your data folder and you should be good to go.

This works for my saved game after 4742 update so apparently no need to update the mod
    (haven't tested all campaigns yet).

your mod worked for me for the first 10 turns then after that it started to do 4 turns every year and not 12 wtf happend?

Hattory clan doesn't show when i used this mod . someone please fix this

Can someone please update it to work with the rise of samurai campaign?

thanks for this mod it works perfectly +rep

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast