Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beta Tester Signups!

fatsheep's Avatar Civitate

Default Beta Tester Signups!

Read before posting an Application:

1. You must have a fresh Barbarian Invasion 1.6 Installation. By "fresh" I mean unmodded and unchanged. Keep in mind you may have to reinstall this (or keep an extra 1.6 folder around) to install newer versions of the mod as work progresses.

2. All members must have MSN and be available for the meetings wherever possible. Don't ignore PMs, MSN messages or emails. You must be contactable and able to respond in reasonable time.

3. Are you responsible enough to inform us if you will be busy or away for a while? We all have things come up in school, work or life generally that cannot be avoided but you will need to keep the Team informed or you might find yourself replaced or someone being assigned to do work you are already doing because you did not inform anyone.

4. All of the work you do for the Mod cannot, should you leave, be taken with you or disallowed by you for use in the Mod. Although the work never ceases to be your own creation (and you will be credited) the Mod Team have the right to use it by virtue of your tacit agreement to the same by joining this Mod.

5. You must be honest and not share the development forum password or any files with those not on the Team. Posting images of textures, models, maps etc. or text files outside of the forum without approval may result in your membership being revoked.

--------------------------------

Post Applications in the Following Format:

1. Contact Information: MSN Messenger is preffered, if you don't have it I suggest you get it even if it's just for the mod team. Email address however will do.

2. Why you want to join FA:TW: What are your reasons for joining the beta testing team? Do you want a LOTR universe in the RTW engine? Curious to play the mod yourself? Etc....

--------------------------------

Have fun in the Fourth Age, and keep an eye out for what works and what needs tweaking (in your opinion)

Selected applicants will be asked to join the official beta testing team and expected to work with some pretty raw versions of our files, in the very near future.

You will not be expected (or authorised) to alter or release any files given to you by other members of the Fatw team.

-Fourth Age: Total War Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    I still think Obama will lose. That or america has gotten so dumb we deserve him.
    - October 25th, 2008

shadowarmy75's Avatar Biarchus

MSN:homerandbeer747@hotmail.com
    Email:homerandbeer747@yahoo.com
    AIM:shadowarmy75

Reason: I like LOTR. The battles are amazing.

I can play about an hour a night.
    Last edited by shadowarmy75; March 03, 2006 at 04:09 PM.

Contact info -

MSN/email- Shadowclown5@hotmail.com

Reason- Been following this mod ever since it first started, so I can hardly wait to play it. I can spend a lot of time playing it and finding bugs, so consistency wont be a problem.
    Patron of Lucius Vorenus and therussian

Civis

Phone: I will give that out so long as it is not abused or distributed to anyone outside the mod team.

I was one of the 10 testers for GuildWarsGuru.com's brand new auction system, so I am trustable and can be vouched for. I have several 1.6 copies on my harddrive, so that won't be a problem either. I'm itching to play. :sweatingb
    Last edited by Hooy; July 09, 2014 at 01:28 PM.
    Clan Retro Riders > YOU

Tiro

I apologise, due to real life issues having to move house to study, I'll have to withdraw my application for the time being.
    Last edited by Tritio; February 28, 2006 at 04:14 AM.

Default Re: Beta Tester Signups!

MSN james_mcneice@hotmail.com
    EMAIL mcneice.harvie@shaw.ca

Love the idea of this mod and would love to beta test it if possible.

I love Tolkein/RTW, so this combines two of my fav. things!
    Last edited by John Wayne; June 18, 2011 at 02:01 AM.

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

e-mail/MSN--->antoine_vlah@hotmail.com

Reason:i just love the whole consept of FATW,this alternative Tolkien reality is really exciting and also i am huge fan of Tolkien all the way from Silmarillion to Endless Stories,forgot to mention that i have been already testing 4.0 beta of Terrae Expudagnae and i have some expirience

CHEERS!!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

MasterOfNone's Avatar RTW Modder 2004-2015

Endless Stories? Did you mean Unfinished Tales? There is a difference. The mod is unfinishe, but we hope the work we are puting into it will not be endless
    "One of the most sophisticated Total War mods ever developed..."
    The Fourth Age: Total War - The Dominion of Men

SARMATIAN LEADER's Avatar Biarchus

i am sorry,but the original translation in greek is like i said!my English are bit rusty!anyway hope you choose me!!good luck anyway with your mod!!

-Kossovo is Serbia- -Macedonia is Greek-

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his. ~George Patton

Laetus
    The United States of Republicans...I mean America

MSN: prettykittyboi@Hotmail.com
    AIM: Lodoskn
    Yahoo: DarkObsydian@yahoo.com
    E-mail: LodossKnight@gmail.com

Reasons: I love Lord of the Rings, I Love Rome: Total War, and I love what I've seen so far about the mod and would love to jump in and help smooth things out. I have alot of time on my hands to play RTW, so might as well put it to use.
    <sarcasm>The United States of Republicans...I mean America, is a wonderful place, where guns abound and nukes are ready to be launched while we propose peace and give foreign aid while we blow those people up! YAY!</sarcasm>

Sacred's Avatar Libertus

MSN -
    Email - ^

Reason - I love the work you've done on this mod and have been following it since it was 10 posts in the first thread speculating it. I was highly disappointed that I could not recreate the insane battles of the LOTR universe in any game and know that the tw engine is the perfect chance to do so. I have been going to this site(On different accounts) since I discovered shogun and have yet to really contribute much, and I think its time to do so.

I probably have about 2-4 hours a day that I play R:TW, and I visit this board for about 1:20 minutes.

I agree to all the terms of the beta test and understand them to the highest degree.
    Last edited by Sacred; December 08, 2008 at 01:59 PM.
    If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. Friedrich Nietzsche
    Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. Ayn Rand

Im interested in the beta and I have bi,Lotr is great and I would love playing the beta and reporting bugs.
    Mainkilla@gmail.com Primary Email
    Mainkilla2000@yahoo.com Secondary
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Last edited by Silver Guard; March 25, 2008 at 05:00 PM.

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

msn: pakin_blister@hotmail.com
    mobile no.07951669541

Reason iv'e been a big fan of lotr i can help with loading screens i play several hours a day i take risks with bugs. Really want to play this, I also want to contribute to this mod I go on msn for couple of hours a day. I totally agree with terms.

Email: FnatomBlu2002@yahoo.com
    msn: FantomBlu@hotmail.com

Reason: I very much enjoy the LOTR universe and RTW. I can spend alot of time testing and findng bugs, however I'm not very knowledgeable as far as modding codeing or anything of that sort. Thanks for the oppertunity
    -FantomBlu

scottish legend's Avatar Laetus

EMAIL/MSN flower.of.scotland@hotmail.co.uk

Reason- My exams are jus finished so i have plenty of time for this, tho i dnt know much about coding. i really enjoy rtw and lotr and i think its great they are being combined

fatsheep's Avatar Civitate

If you signed up for beta testing but have not received a PM yet then contact me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    I still think Obama will lose. That or america has gotten so dumb we deserve him.
    - October 25th, 2008

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

I've much free time to test your Mod.I've already tested Terrae Expugnandae 5.1,ArthurianTW and Invasio Barbarorum Flagellum Dei 6.0.
    My e-mail is: annocet@tin.it
    MSN : annocet@tin.it (my username is Megas Alexandros)
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

1. MSN: jroeuk@gmail.com

2. I realised this is an ironic request for my first post on TWC.net but:
    * I am a huge fan of the Total War series, I play RTW and BI constantly and I think I know the gameplay inside and out.
    * I am a huge fan of Tolkien's work, I know the mythology and the facts and figures but more importantly I think I appreciate the atmosphere of Middle-Earth. Reading the books, I often think how suited the world is for a strategy game but how none have done it justice.
    * I'm a hobbiest programmer, while I don't know enough to be of much too help reporting technical issues I am familiar with the development process and beta testing.
    * I have a lot of time on my hands. Summer holidays you see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast