Thread: What happened to strategy articles?

Default What happened to strategy articles?

Um, sorry if this is a dumb question, but what happened to the strategy articles for M:TW, particularly those for VI? I wanted to refer to one yesterday and the links are dead. Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer in the forums.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Those articles were written before the hacker attacks in may, which cause a lot of disruption. I am guessing that is the cause of the missing articles.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Default Articles

Nah, I was reading one of them just this fall. It was that one I wanted to look up again.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceR
    Nah, I was reading one of them just this fall. It was that one I wanted to look up again.
    I can confirm that: last time I read on of those was round the end of January.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Civitate

i have never read any of these strategy articles, can i get some links please?
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

They seem to be back up again. Thanx, to whomever. Under "articles", top right of this page.