Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] The Roman Empire-Part I-Thematic Armies.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: [Preview] The Roman Empire-Part I-Thematic Armies.

We still hope to find an AI formation expert. We need to simulate the Steppe warfare, the infantry solid formations of Vikings and the clasic army formations for both Roman and Islamic armies.
    Germanicu5 was about to start that project but he is inactive for a long time now.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

One question about the pikemen in post #121:
    Do they use the standard M2TW animation for pikemen or have you masters compiled a new set of moves?
    BTW great work!
    I still think, though, that ERE armies would field such troops in the 12th century, maybe you should release the models before the mod is complete, no reason why we should not be able to enjoy them now.

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    One question about the pikemen in post #121:
    Do they use the standard M2TW animation for pikemen or have you masters compiled a new set of moves?
    BTW great work!
    I still think, though, that ERE armies would field such troops in the 12th century, maybe you should release the models before the mod is complete, no reason why we should not be able to enjoy them now.
    No our Kontarati use a pike animation that is a kind donation of JMRC (animator of Europa Barbarorum II).
    When we will reach that maximum units number we will think the possibility to launch a custom battle -only- version.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Will the Thematic Armies also include peasant levies, or unarmoured spearmen?

No peasants in Romans are the Accontistae.

Any screenshots of them?

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

All these units looked wonderful, I wish Image Shack hadn't deleted them all.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill1 View Post
    All these units looked wonderful, I wish Image Shack hadn't deleted them all.
    Well now we are re-creating these units to also make Roman rebels skins for them, we will upload new pictures!!!!!!!

Awesome! Great to here that!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Well now we are re-creating these units to also make Roman rebels skins for them, we will upload new pictures!!!!!!!
    Maybe this time you will upload them to the TWC server itself and won't have to worry they might be deleted.

Great to see preview refreshed!

Awesome!

cant see the new pictures, they do not load.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    cant see the new pictures, they do not load.
    Have you block (by mistake) postimage com , maybe?

Otherwise i would sugest to upgrade your version of JAVA or Adobe Flash Player.

thanks for the info, i updated both java and flash player, and also deactivated my adblock filter but the images still do not load, maybe is a location-domain issue, im from colombia maybe postimage no longer works here?

Why are some of the helmets on the Aristocratae "pinkish" colored?

The helmets are not pink but bronze...Dark bronze to be exact. Not all helmets were made from steel and iron was too heavy to be used for helmets.

not to be a horrible person, but i think the images generally are a bit dark.
    the lovely details deserve to be seen.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    not to be a horrible person, but i think the images generally are a bit dark.
    the lovely details deserve to be seen.
    I use the same battlefield (grass land) to take the pictures of all previews. But "weather" and other factors affect on the pics.
    Also what make them darker is that fact that the previewed pictures are only parts of the original ones because of Cine Edit counting numbers!

I also want to remind to all that this Romahn preview will include that Rival Rebel Romans as well that will be a shadow faction to present the throne rivals and civil war of the Empire.
    Ussualy a simple recoloring is enough but shields and other equipement must be remade also.
    In any case civil war battles will be a mess!

long live civil roman wars!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast