Thread: Ikko Ikki's trade income 330k per turn

Default Ikko Ikki's trade income 330k per turn

and I get 260k per turn when I am raiding it. Just started to happen on 1571. I was raiding them before and income was normal.

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Ikko Ikki's trade income 330k per turn

Ill be sure to raid their trade routes! 330k per turn omg

I ran into something similar. I found a Tokugawa trade route worth 2 million. I had 2 or 3 fleets raiding it. I end up with over 20 million k when Tokugawa lost their trade port and the route went away.

Made the rest of the game easy. I was losing 10,000k a season with upkeep without worrying about it.

Playing as the Date Clan, I'm encountering the same issue. However, now it's happening to my own trade, not just when raiding an AI player's trade route! Gotta love the income but... How does this happen? Someone made a rounding error or something?

Edit: just noticed that although I have a trade fleet stationed at one of the trading points (with the Ainu) there is no traderoute visible on the map. Could this be related somehow? I wonder...

Edit 2: After sinking the trade fleet involved, the problem didn't go away. In one of the trade screens I can see that one insignificant ally is being raided at sea, which somehow results in millions of koku in revenue. The enemy is raiding our trade and I'm benefiting of this? Hmm...
    Last edited by TheCinC; April 02, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

It's the opium I tell you.

Its like finding $20 under the seat at a baseball game...only the $20 is a bag full of a million dollars in 20 dollar bills..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xsvspitfire - NEW VIDEOS UPLOADED DAILY
    Featuring Videos of: BF3, Bastion, Skyrim, Starcraft 2 & World In Conflict
    Hd 7850 2Gb
    Phenom II x3 4.0GHz
    8Gb RAM

Modestus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    On a ship in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Hmm I have just found one worth 6,000,000 which is nice and hard to ignore, I presume this is not an exposed cheat for the AI within the trade routes or is it just a decimal point in the wrong place.