Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Radious Food and Slots mod !!!! + (RotS and FotS versions)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon4 Radious Food and Slots mod !!!! + (RotS and FotS versions)

Enjoy complete rebalance of economy bonuses and rewards including reworked food requirements, new tax system, replenishment changed and much much more.

As always my mods not telling you how to play the game, my mods letting you choose how to play the game. If all my mods are put together they create large overhaul mod, but i prefer to cut it to many pieces and each piece is offered in many different versions so YOU decide how your game will look like. Have fun.

This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch and all dlcs !!!!

Changes:

1. Food requirements for all Castles and Markets are 1 point smaller (Castles: Level 1 - 1 food, level 2 - 1 food, level 3 - 2 food, level 4 - 3 food, level 5 - 4 food, Markets: Level 1 - free, level 2,3,4 - 1 food)

2. Castles from Level 2 got 1 additional recruitment slot (Means you can recruit 1 squad more)

3. More food from farms - each farms gives 1 bonus food.

4. Replenishment changes - Roads got small additional bonus to replenishment, no need to wait so long to get troopers ready for fight again.

5. Economy changes - This makes unique province buildings more important and valuable. Income bonuses and other are 15-20% higher. (only economy changes - weapon smith etc wont give you bigger armor or damage)

6. Taxes rebalanced - Taxes have less negative impact on town growth (low and minimal taxes gives small bonus to town growth), negative effect on town happiness is slightly smaller on high level taxes. These changes helps AI aswell, since AI used to overtax its cities and kill its town wealth very quickly before.

Versions info:

RadiousV7 - Food + Slots + Replenishment + Economy + Taxes (food + slots changed + slightly faster replenishment with roads + higher bonuses from unique province buildings + taxes rebalanced)
    RadiousV8 - Food + Slots + Replenishment + Economy + Farms + Taxes (food + slots changed + slightly faster replenishment with roads + higher bonuses from unique province buildings + more food from farms + taxes rebalanced)

Download:

Radious_Food_Mods.rar

Radious Food and Slots Mod - Rise of the Samurai version

- Added 1 more recruitment slot
    - Castles require 1 less food )other food changes like more from farms will be decided after proper testing if its required)
    - Economy buidlings giving sligtly more money
    - Use this only if you going to play RotS Campaign
    - Taxes reworked
    - And much more things
    - Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Rise of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in both campaigns.

Download - Radious_Food_RotS.rar

Radious Food and Slots Mod - Fall of the Samurai version

- Added 1 more recruitment slot from castle upgrades
    - Economy buildings giving slightly more money
    - Taxes reworked, slightly smaller negative effects on higher levels + income boost if you are able to handle high or extra high taxes.
    - Improved coastal defences
    - And much more things
    - Buff buildings rebalanced
    - Use this only if you going to play FotS campaign

Download: Radious_Food_Slots_FotS.rar

Important info: All my mods created until today are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gaming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with S2TW.

This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch !!!!

Links to my other mods for easier tracking:

Radious Limit and Upkeep Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439913
    Radious Units Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440070
    Radious Experience Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440202
    Radious Buildings Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...90#post9313690
    Radious Stats Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440856
    Radious AI Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...25#post9317525
    Radious Garrison Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...86#post9320386
    Radious Technology Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...27#post9332327
    Radious Fixes Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post9337555
    Radious Naval Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...08#post9353408
    Radious Diplomacy Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...56#post9360556
    Radious and Antons Recolour Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=476226
    Radious Unit Pack 1 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485956
    Radious Unit Pack 2 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796
    Radious Sound Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=515765

Installation:

Choose one version which you want to use and place file in your Shogun 2 Data folder. This can be found here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    (so extract the .pak file to the above location, OR extract the file, then copy and paste to the location in bold above)

Steam Group for fans and players: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Radious_mods

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Radious; February 28, 2015 at 01:10 AM.

Default Re: Radious Food and Slots mod !!!!

Rad ... I loaded file version two. The Food part worked but not the Slots part. I thought maybe the files had been switched and so I loaded version one. Same thing, Food change works, no extra slots.

This makes me think ... both Versions are the same - Food only - or, the Mod isn't completely compatiable with the S2R [Realism] Mod which I also use.

Thanks again for the modding work.

P.S. You would be everyone's hero if you could produce a mod that unlocks other factions. Just saying ...

I will check it again, but in my campaign when i tested it i got 2 slots in level 1 castle, 3 slots in level 2, 4 slots in level 3.......

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    I will check it again, but in my campaign when i tested it i got 2 slots in level 1 castle, 3 slots in level 2, 4 slots in level 3.......
    Appreciate that Rad ... again, what I am seeing is same available slots as Vanilla and Realism version.

Either way, I am still using the Food portion, very helpful when starting with a single territory, surrounded by strong opposition.
    Last edited by Osprey; April 01, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

I checked the mod and it works. With V2 i have 1 more slot in every city. When i move my mouse over castle it says 1 more slot compared to encyclopedia aswell. Dont forget to check that sometimes when you create many units you get random event which gives you bonus +1 to recruitment slots (bonuses next to the map top right corner)
    Last edited by Radious; April 01, 2011 at 03:01 PM.

I see it. Me bad.

TY again Rad for Mod. Now, get to work on all factions playable mod. Haha!!

this would help.
    can u increase food supply from farm?

Quote Originally Posted by leejiahzhung View Post
    this would help.
    can u increase food supply from farm?
    Yes Sir, but i think its not necessary right now. The food option is nice feature in the game and i think right now with my mod its pretty well balanced, adding more food to farms would make all food bit redudant then.

I love your mod (even tho I havent tried it yet) , but can you make a mod that removes all the need of food?
    Napoleon total war my mods

Sweden is underrestimated! Sweden is underrestimated!

Quote Originally Posted by theodorsr View Post
    I love your mod (even tho I havent tried it yet) , but can you make a mod that removes all the need of food?
    I can do that, but i just dont know if its wise, its nice game feature, remove it completely would make the game weaker/smaller in my opinion.

If you use this modification you should not get into serious troubles with food unless you upgrade all your castles and forget on farms

New version uploaded - RadiousV3 - Food + Slots + Farms (food + slots changed + more food from farms)

Many people asked for it, so here you have it.

Enjoy.

Updated front page with better instalation description.

Dynamo11's Avatar Domesticus

Thanks for the V1 mod Radious, helps alot as Uesugi

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo11 View Post
    Thanks for the V1 mod Radious, helps alot as Uesugi
    No problem Sir, enjoy the mod.

I have prepared another 2 versions, will post more tomorow after some proper tests, some economy changes.

some really nice tweaks and top mod work rad! thanks for this....

a question or two if i may tho??
    lets say i dl and use all your current mods & try them all together of course, you say they are meant to work together...so all is fine, BUT i would maybe like to use these in conjunction with the no realm divide effects mod/tweak, unit variety V2 mod & the better Unit Cards mod, am i gonna have compatability issues here? ive a feeling you're gonna tell me i cant use the variety mod at least?

final question, ive gotta get this off my chest, im a....cheater! ive added money to my current campaign via TC's help with my script... i like to have a decent amount of money available for my campaign

Code:
    events.FactionTurnStart[#events.FactionTurnStart+1] = function(context)     
    if CampaignUI.IsPlayersTurn() == true and conditions.TurnNumber(context) < 100 then         
    effect.adjust_treasury(200000, context)   end end
    thats the script i added to my game (@Turn40, then removed it at 41, so i didnt get it every turn) so by me doing that for turn 1 of a new campaign, am i gonna overwrite or mess up any of your mods??

oh damn...final thing (sorry mate) is movement points, any of your current mods made any changes? can armies actually move a bit more on the campaign map now? or is that something you havent got to yet? (if this is mentioned in your descriptions, im sorry, i missed it! )

thanks for any reply and thanks for sharing your work mate, gonna dl it all when im ready for a new campaign! (half way thru one atm)

cheers
    Last edited by night_0wl; April 04, 2011 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by night_0wl View Post
    some really nice tweaks and top mod work rad! thanks for this....

a question or two if i may tho??
    lets say i dl and use all your current mods & try them all together of course, you say they are meant to work together...so all is fine, BUT i would maybe like to use these in conjunction with the no realm divide effects mod/tweak, unit variety V2 mod & the better Unit Cards mod, am i gonna have compatability issues here? ive a feeling you're gonna tell me i cant use the variety mod at least?

final question, ive gotta get this off my chest, im a....cheater! ive added money to my current campaign via TC's help with my script... i like to have a decent amount of money available for my campaign

Code:
    events.FactionTurnStart[#events.FactionTurnStart+1] = function(context)     
    if CampaignUI.IsPlayersTurn() == true and conditions.TurnNumber(context) < 100 then         
    effect.adjust_treasury(200000, context)   end end
    thats the script i added to my game (@Turn40, then removed it at 41, so i didnt get it every turn) so by me doing that for turn 1 of a new campaign, am i gonna overwrite or mess up any of your mods??

oh damn...final thing (sorry mate) is movement points, any of your current mods made any changes? can armies actually move a bit more on the campaign map now? or is that something you havent got to yet? (if this is mentioned in your descriptions, im sorry, i missed it! )

thanks for any reply and thanks for sharing your work mate, gonna dl it all when im ready for a new campaign! (half way thru one atm)

cheers
    Hello Sir,

all those 3 mods you mentioned should be compatible with all my mods.

I didnt had time sofar to look on unit movement points, i know where to edit it, but didnt do it sofar (not sure if i will yet)

I am glad you like my work.

Enjoy it.

Hello Sir,

all those 3 mods you mentioned should be compatible with all my mods.

I didnt had time sofar to look on unit movement points, i know where to edit it, but didnt do it sofar (not sure if i will yet)

I am glad you like my work.

Enjoy it.
    cheers Rad, thx for the quick response!

one thing you didnt mention tho is my script to allow a bit of extra "dosh" (aka money) if i add the above scripting line to a treasury mod.pak for the 1st turn only (to give me a lump sum so to speak) will this affect any of your mods/changes?

thanks again

p.s sir? thats not what im usually called, more like swine or git or something usually!

Quote Originally Posted by night_0wl View Post
    cheers Rad, thx for the quick response!

one thing you didnt mention tho is my script to allow a bit of extra "dosh" (aka money) if i add the above scripting line to a treasury mod.pak for the 1st turn only (to give me a lump sum so to speak) will this affect any of your mods/changes?

thanks again

p.s sir? thats not what im usually called, more like swine or git or something usually!
    I think your "money cheat" should work fine, i dont see anything which would conflict with my stuff.

Best you can do Sir is to try it and you will see

I think your "money cheat" should work fine, i dont see anything which would conflict with my stuff.

Best you can do Sir is to try it and you will see
    thanks again mate, i will do, but i like to ask these things before i try also im only half way thru my current campaign (limited time to play ) so i cant try anything out yet...

cant wait to try out all your mods tho, peace! (or total war, if you prefer! )

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast