Enjoy complete rebalance of unit costs, upkeeps, requirements and much more.
As always my mods not telling you how to play the game, my mods letting you choose how to play the game. If all my mods are put together they create large overhaul mod, but i prefer to cut it to many pieces and each piece is offered in many different versions so YOU decide how your game will look like. Have fun.
This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch and all dlcs !!!!
1. Elite units can now be recruited unlimited times same as all regular units - No more 2 squads of Great Guards, you want and have money on more, why not create 50 squads of them. All Hero units, elite units and special ships can now be created unlimited times.
2. Reduced upkeep of all units for about 40 - 60% - More money for you and AI means better campaign with larger battles and more troops. Different upkeep for different unit classes.
3. One Turn construction for all units - Units which took longer then 1 turn to create are now changed to take 1 turn as rest units. How many units you can create in one turn still depends on your castle level. (Bow Asigaru and Bow Samurai are the only units which take 2 turns to build - helps with AI spam)
4. Unclocks these ships in custom/MP battles - Black Ship, Galeon, Red Seal Ship.
5. Rebalances of many units - Cost changes for many units for better balance.
6. Unit requirements changed - some units have different requirements, clan have easier access to their special units.
RadiousV5 - Upkeep + Recruitment + Limit - upkeep changed + 1 turn recruitment + no limit + complete rebalances in costs and requirements
Radious Upkeep Mod - Rise of the Samurai version
- Reduced RotS units upkeep
- 1 turn recruitment
- No limits for units
- Unlocked Onna Bushi for custom battles
- Rebalanced units costs
- And much much more things and features
- Use this only if you going to play RotS Campaign
- Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Rise of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in both campaigns.
Download - Radious_Upkeep_RotS.rar
Radious Upkeep Mod - Fall of the Samurai version
- Reduced Upkeep of all FotS units as is this mod standard
- Removed limits of all unique units (now you can build as many royal marines or hms ships as you wish)
- Reduced recruitment time by 1 turn (only on those units which took longer to recruite then 1 turn)
- Balanced all unit costs
- Unlocked Republic units for custom battles
- And much much more things and features
- Use this only if you going to play FotS Campaign
Important info: All my mods created until today are fully compatible together and no matter which version from them you will use. You can use them seperately, but for best gaming experience i recommend to use them all together. There may be some problems with other mods which modding same files. I hope you will enjoy them and they will bring you better times with S2TW.
This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch !!!!
Corrupted Sound Fixer - Sinfonia Semplice.zip
This is created by Crux3D (many thanks goes to him) - Its automated tool for fixing corrupted sounds in the game after FotS release. (Arrows sounds like cannons, etc). Simply run Sinfonia Semplice after installing your mods and corrected sound packs will be built and activated in your user script. To remove the sound packs created by Sinfonia Semplice edit your user script found at APPDATA/The Creative Assembly/Shogun2/scripts/user.script.txt' and remove the line 'mod "Sinfonia Semplice.pack";' and also remove 'Sinfonia Semplice.pack' from your 'total war shogun 2/data' directory
Anytime you use different mod, update current mods simply rerun the program again so it will update the sounds to work properly again. Original topic - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=544459
Links to my other mods for easier tracking:
Radious Food and Slots mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...57#post9294457
Radious Units Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440070
Radious Experience Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440202
Radious Buildings Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...90#post9313690
Radious AI Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...25#post9317525
Radious Stats Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440856
Radious Garrison Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...86#post9320386
Radious Technology Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...27#post9332327
Radious Fixes Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post9337555
Radious Naval Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...08#post9353408
Radious Diplomacy Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...56#post9360556
Radious and Antons Recolour Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=476226
Radious Unit Pack 1 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485956
Radious Unit Pack 2 - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514796
Radious Sound Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=515765
Choose one version which you want to use and place file in your Shogun 2 Data folder. This can be found here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data
(so extract the .pak file to the above location, OR extract the file, then copy and paste to the location in bold above)
Steam Group for fans and players: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Radious_mods