Thread: Oda, Shimazu and Mori increased units for AI.

Icon7 Oda, Shimazu and Mori increased units for AI.

Could anyone make a mod that increases the units for Oda, Shimazu and Mori at the start? As atleast Oda and Shimazu always die at the start of the game, Mori has died on all my campaigns except one in the first 5 turns. And this happens every time on all difficulties.

I have seen some of the big overhaul mods out there that fixes this, but i do not really want all of those changes. if anyone would spend their precious time to help out a stranger i would be very thankfull.
    I would have done it myself, but i know nothing of how to mod this game.

Default Re: Oda, Shimazu and Mori increased units for AI.

I think it helps not - Since fort is weak. Big army mean fort will be weak no matter and the army attack other provinces. AI clans look after weak clans first.

I try to tell this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439120

I hope he makes stronghold (fort II) to Oda at first round, and look how it goes...

Could anyone make a mod that increases the units for Oda, Shimazu and Mori at the start?
    The Rights of Man does this. With this mod Oda usually survives and becomes powerful, but Shimazu is still under work tho.

Yeah i found the garrison mod and it seems to fix the problem, atleast Oda has a much bigger chance of survival, on the campaign i tried, Shimazu still died, but after 8 turns and not on the first 2 turns. Maybe i can finally meet Oda in battle as any other than Tokugawa.