Thread: Fuse driver for .pack for Linux and OSX - now with support for S2TW/PFH2

Artifex
    Patrician

Default Fuse driver for .pack for Linux and OSX - now with support for S2TW/PFH2

FUSE .pack driver for Linux and OSX now works with S2TW .pack files.

Default Re: Fuse driver for .pack for Linux and OSX - now with support for S2TW/PFH2

*cough*windows*cough*
    Even if you could replicate this thing using something other than Fuse it would be great, I doubt that tool has ever got much use seening as it can't be used on Windows.

Good work all the same
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Fuse driver for .pack for Linux and OSX - now with support for S2TW/PFH2

WinFUSE is FUSE port for Windows.
    There's no reason why a simple driver like this shouldn't be straightforward to port to Windows,
    assuming the person doing porting knows something about Windows programming.

Quote Originally Posted by taw View Post
    WinFUSE is FUSE port for Windows.
    There's no reason why a simple driver like this shouldn't be straightforward to port to Windows,
    assuming the person doing porting knows something about Windows programming.
    Catch 22 eh?
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Artifex
    Patrician

Updated to work with PFM3 (S2TW's patch5.pack).

As far as I can tell all .pack files from ETW/NTW/S2TW games are supported again.

I also updated Python command line .pack unpacker to support PFM3, wherever thread for that might be.