Thread: Sword Sheaths & Sword Defend Mode Mod.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Default Sword Sheaths & Sword Defend Mode Mod.

Sword Sheaths & Sword Defend Mode Mod..

I am eager to start but will need help for this mod to progress if your interested give me a PM i cant take on the mod single man etc i am here to learn as i have been given time off my work this is my shot at learning.

The mod will add katana sheaths so the units will be able to put there swords into something while AFK or just standing around.

Now another cool thing this mod will do is when you activate Defend or defense mode your troops will automaticly put there swords away.

When the enemy gets anywhere near close enough to the troops they will then pull there katana swords from there sheaths and prepare for battle.

I cant do this on my own anyone interested please support this its a great mod idea and a great way for me to start my first ever mod .

If you think it may be impossible please tell me as then i can just start off with the defend mode where troops just put there swords away simply thank you.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Sword Sheaths & Sword Defend Mode Mod.

I already know about PFM thanks to toon so this mod wont get anywhere without any PFM .

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Mate the modding in S2 is a lot more complex and my understanding of Variant tables is awful!! I think there are many modders who are able to help out as I am only familiar with good ol Empire files when it comes to textures and weapon adjustments.

Always here to help mate in any way shape or form that you may need me! +reps

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Dont must units have sheathes already?

Raimeken's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedge Knight View Post
    Dont must units have sheathes already?
    They don't, they just have unsheathed katanas riding around on their obis

Archers does not even have quivers, but the game was clearly released to early as we don't even have dx10/11 features. I still think it looks wierd for a samurai to not wear a sheath. It is just wrong.

Anyway to bring this back?

Will you please continue working on this, or at least tell me how to do it on my own? I would give you credit for the idea? Please?

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Please continue working on this. I want to see this done, because it sounds very cool and nice and it makes sense for the Samurais or somebody work on it. Cuz I noticed hes suspended. o_o
    Last edited by ShimazuClan; October 24, 2011 at 10:24 PM.

PLS. pls make that mod pls.!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see my shimazu katana samurai with a scabbard!!!!!! PLS. MAKE 1 PLS.!!!!!!!11

And every one want to see their katana ronin katana samurai naginata samurai etc. with a scabbard! PLS MAKE 1!