Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (BIEM) Better In-Game Encyclopedia Map – with resources/specialty, fertility, ports, etc.

Icon3 (BIEM) Better In-Game Encyclopedia Map – with resources/specialty, fertility, ports, etc.

This is a port of my web-based campaign map – it replaces the static map that comes up in the in-game encyclopedia under Provinces. Please see original thread for credits (info that I scavenged from others) and visit the web-based map to see what it looks like and if you want to install it:

http://shogun.bitcrumbs.com/

The in-game map functions just like the web-based one, but also lets you click on any province/resource to get to the relevant page in the encyclopedia.

Listing it as beta for now, since I have only tested on the two machines I have at home and both have CRT ‘s that run 1600x1200, but I’m guessing it looks fine on them newfangled flat screens that young people rave about. Still, if anyone runs into any problems – please let me know!

To install, unzip directly into the encyclopedia folder, making sure to replace the old regions.html when prompted.
    (regions.html is the only original file that’s been changed.)

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: (BIEM) Better In-Game Encyclopedia Map – with resources/specialty, fertility, ports, etc.

Cool, looks good man.
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Default Re: (BIEM) Better In-Game Encyclopedia Map – with resources/specialty, fertility, ports, etc.

Works great!

But you have forgotten the Iron and Horse Trade Mark shown when hover over the Ressources at the buttom.

omg most amazing thing ever. no sarcasm. I'd +rep you if I knew how.

I havet tried yet, but what i have seen this is a 10.

Very good work.

Alan.rio's Avatar Libertus

Awesome. Bookmarked.

Cool

YOU MADE THIS!!??!! Like, seriously, very impressed!
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.

well done ,, nice work, and a great addition to the game +rep

NICE STUFF

Are achievements and multilayer compatible with this?

Good job great addition indeed +rep

Gorgeous !

newt's Avatar Primicerius

Be nice to see an update. It's still awesome as is though!

Wow, very impressive and very professional looking, I hope you continue to work on other projects.

TheJian's Avatar Miles

Very well done. +Rep
    Boys want quantity, while men seek quality.
    Mere external facts cannot serve as a ground of reasoning.
    What we are able to learn is greatly dependent upon what we already know. Different people with different amounts of information will UNDERSTAND different.
    "That until you understand white supremacy everything else will confuse you" ~Neely Fuller~
    There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in ever lasting ignorance. This principle is contempt prior to examination.
    They came before Columbus - Dr Ivan Van Sertima

I haven't installed it yet but I'm looking at it on the Internet Browser. I'm impressed

Can't wait to see it ingame

This is great. Thank you!

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Great work!!!

Brilliant, love your online version too.
    浪人 - 二天一

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast