Thread: Lead And Gold Thtead

Default Lead And Gold Thtead

Hi guys This game is for sale in steam 75% off. Support the developers and get it its a great fun game.

Also Im looking for people to play with. Add me in steam if you wanna play it together

Steam: BunnyPoopCereal

Default Re: Lead And Gold Thtead

How active is multiplayer? atm theres 4-5k people playing, but I have a suspicion that's due to it being free to play for the weekend.

Undecided really

You will always find a game to pay in that almost full

Rilder's Avatar Miles

This is from Paradox? *Checks* Wow it is, maybe I should buy it, but eh not my style of game I can tell from just the steam page.

I would really like to play with someone here in the forums, I almost always get first place in any match

Quote Originally Posted by Rilder View Post
    This is from Paradox? *Checks* Wow it is, maybe I should buy it, but eh not my style of game I can tell from just the steam page.
    Fatshark. Paradox published. It's actually very good. Not Counter-Strike-ish at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyPoopCereal View Post
    I would really like to play with someone here in the forums, I almost always get first place in any match
    I'm on somewhat frequently. Bolkonsky in-game.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud