Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [PItalica2] Version : 0.96 - Preview

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: [PItalica2] Version : 0.96 - Preview

i remember this post (#912 in dbm-tread),
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    yes
    btw - show us the cartaginians please - they are my second favorite faction!

Yes, please show the Carthaginians in-game
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by I3enjaIvIin View Post
    Question: who painted/what is the painting called of the 2 hoplites opposing eachother with a woman between them (The background with the loading screen)? It's awesome!
    For what i'm remember (thanks to the class of Art History), it's a great french painter who did it, in the period of the neo-classicism (XVIIIe Century) for whom he is considered the leader.
    His complete name is : Jeacques-Louis David.

The title of this piece is : " L'enlèvement des Sabines " (The kidnapping of Sabines)
    You would also like : " Le serment des Horaces " (The oath of Horace)
    and so more ...

In my opinion its arts are fantastic, and he was a man of great skills and knowledges.
    Good to know that you've appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    Yes, please show the Carthaginians in-game
    We will do, don't worry, and thanks for the support ! Don't forget to + rep PlayerOne who did a fantastic job.

Is this mod still being developed? It's quiet out here

Yeah, as PlayerOne told you, we still devellop, but this is a slow process as we aren't a lot of members, and some, as me... are inactive for the moment.

So there we are, not a lot of people have join us, those who did are not necessarily active, and except PlayerOne not a lot have finish or make some great progress on their part.

Skyn0s
    Last edited by Skyn0s; October 26, 2012 at 05:27 AM.
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

Skynos, I did give + rep to PlayerOne and it will my pleasure to give +rep to you when I can as well=) Thank you for hard work!
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Major thnx Skynos for finding the painter who painted these beautiful paintings, rep to you! I've learned that the painting is called "The intervention of the Sabines" (L'intervention des Sabines) but I've also looked at L'enlevement and it's historical background. Very interesting and beautiful indeed! I really like this style of painting and Louis Davide also made this painting, which is quite popular --> http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth...st-bernard.jpg. I didn't know he painted it but it's amazing!

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Holy crap, this is being worked on.

so i downloaded this mod, tryed to install and my windows 7 said that there was a virus detected, file name is crypto 32. i dunno what happend exactly so if somone can let me know i would like to try this mod.

PlayerOne's Avatar Senator

Try re-downloading the mod. If the same happens then maybe try a different download manager, if you are using one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456