Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: TROM3 - ROAD TO KYOTO v0.75 *27 MAI 2011* (Ikko Ikki Update)

Default Re: THE RIGHTS OF MAN 3 - v0.2

Does the crash only occur when using the campaign mod? If I use the battle only I should be ok?.
    In God we trust...everyone else gets searched.

Default Re: THE RIGHTS OF MAN 3 - v0.2

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Will look into that.

Here is something new (after an idea of Feldspar )

First new trait for Shogun2 . The trait will increase the influence radius of the Daimyo in battles by 50%. Makes the leader of any faction a bit standing out.
    woot! I helped!

lol I'd like to see more traits/greater effects on generals.. especially on loyalty etc. Too many times I end up witha dozen or so generals that would walk into the sea and battle the octupus monsters attacking innocent schoolgirls if I asked them to. the only time I ever had to do something about a general was marrying off my heir to an ambitious wife, then stripping him of his heir...ness.. and THEN adopted some guy just to spite him.

He was mad.

But I know these will come with other mods and tools and I'm sure yarkis has a few ideas. Now that characters actually mean something again..

Default Re: THE RIGHTS OF MAN 3 - v0.25

Released a fixed version which should no longer result in corrupt saves when starting a new campaign. With the current mod tools moding the esf files safely is still not possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Shabby_Ronin's Avatar Primicerius

Thanks!
    "...I'll look for something else. We're surrounded by water. Why are we eating knob?"

Released a fixed version which should no longer result in corrupt saves when starting a new campaign. With the current mod tools moding the esf files safely is still not possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Awesome Yarkis. Was just tooling around doing some custom battles with your battle mod. Feels a lot slower and more "realistic" to me. I'm just glad my infantry don't run around like a bunch of rabbits on crack.

Spaxspore's Avatar Campidoctor

sweet was wondering what was corrupting my save game. Good to hear it was the mod and nothing more serious.

Your the man yarkis. Gonna test it right now, and since im a big fan or trom for napoelon this gonna be great.

Gonna see how archers are on this, tried it on darthmods and its like being back on mtw2 with shields and chainmails.
    What did the muslim say to the mongol?

Dont sack me

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

great mod Yarkis. I really like how you slowed down the campaign. I was always a player who didnt care too much about victory conditions, etc and liked to take my time. This mod pretty much forces you to take your time and enjoy each battle, each conquest, etc. Well done!

Archers are nice too in your mod. Still deadly, but not machine gun fire!
    Last edited by gord96; March 26, 2011 at 01:13 AM.

Spaxspore's Avatar Campidoctor

used the archers in a few defense siege battles, they feel just right

Quote Originally Posted by Spaxspore View Post
    used the archers in a few defense siege battles, they feel just right
    Yep

+ rep
    What did the muslim say to the mongol?

Dont sack me

joreto's Avatar Tiro

Hi The mod is really great, but some strange problem occured - since I installed your battle mod I had several ctd's during battles. Is it possible that this has something to do with the mod ?
    &

I really like how battles feel more tactical and less "go and rush" experience. On the other hand the mod makes battles a bit less difficult. Now playing very hard is like playing hard before. But I don't mind it, because battles are a lot better I’ll report some more useful stuff when I have more time to play Great work so far!

Same here. I'm finding the tactical gameplay very balanced, well done Yarkis

Better than Darth Mod

Default Re: THE RIGHTS OF MAN 3 - v0.3

I did another small update with some nice changes. Try them out.

will do! would 0.3 cause any issues with a campaign started with 0.25?

I did another small update with some nice changes. Try them out.
    I feel the increased range of muskets makes them a tad OP when in fire by rank. BUT because they are much rarer than bows, and a quick cav flank still ruins em, I can go with it.

also, whne playing as tokugawa/Oda, on turn 2 your automatically forced into a peace treaty. I assume this was done for the AI to improve the survival rates of oda/Toku. was just letting you know taht its forced upon the player as well.

also the daimyo buff requires turn 2 as well, but I assume thats cause you can't make the change happen on the 1st turn without causing the savegame issues.
    Last edited by Feldspar; March 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    will do! would 0.3 cause any issues with a campaign started with 0.25?
    +1

Nice work Yarklis

All those tweaks and changes look like there good taste changes - there seems alot more db options in Shogun2 that will suit the trom style of campaign

cant wait till we get tsv access to them juicy projectile and unit tables.

Good luck and hav fun.

i have noticed that in sieges that the gates are always open, even without using a ninja to sabotage them.