Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: General Horo Removal Mod

Default Re: General Horo Removal Mod

it does not work, thus is why i tried to add the mod "again"

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Quote Originally Posted by zowrath View Post
    What is really counter productive is to post hopes of people not using a mod when the purpose of mods are to give people a choice. I'm all for realism, but the Horo's just looked silly the way they're implemented and hurt my eyes so I'm going to hold on to this mod. Good job THK.
    Everyon'es opinion is valid and I don't think it's wrong to post constructive critiscism in a mod thread. Choice is exactly what I was proposing, a choice of either having no horo (as the mod currently stands), or alternatively a mod that replaces the horo with cavalry sashimon, if that were possible.

replaces the horo with cavalry sashimon, if that were possible.
    +1!!!! Please someone.

Now I don't have to look at those ugly lookin balloons. Awesome mod, thanks for this.

HedgeKnight, please, would u update your horo removal mod for the latest update ? I asked radious but he seems reluctant to mimplement such a feature in his mods.

And i been using your mod since the day i got shogun 2 cause of the ugly balloons ruining the view, but the latest patch made the mod not work (in other words, the mod does not work on the latest patch)

Shock'n'Awe's Avatar Civis

Awesome, Thanks >

i like the idea of the horo removal, however i have encountered this problem: it does not allow for custom made general armors to be shown in the battle (i.e. bullgod's) and i don't mean your horo removal, i mean the removal of horo in general. has anyone else encountered this problem; any ideas how to fix it;

Amazing how I didn't know i needed this mod until now.

Zikko's Avatar Tiro

Is there a mod that gives general unit sashimonos instead? if not, could someone make it please?

Thanks for the mod, although the link is somewhat down so i cant download it, can you upload another one please?

Can you upload the link again? Or someone can share it? I really want this mod thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234