Thread: When Trade Nodes are attacked...

Default When Trade Nodes are attacked...

This happened twice in two separate campaigns now: When an enemy clan attacks my fleet mixed with trade ships and bunes on a trade node and win the battle, the fleet would stop trading on that node and are no longer able to move. Only choice then after is to scuttle all the ships in that fleet... EDIT: Also, forgot to add, no ship or fleet is able to merge with it.

Known bug?
    Last edited by Akatora; March 23, 2011 at 01:20 AM.

Default Re: When Trade Nodes are attacked...

Exact same thing happened to me. Had a fleet on a trade node. Pirate fleet attacks it and loses. I capture a pirate ship. Afterwards the trade route line goes away and the ships are stuck and unable to move. I have to disband them all so I can move a new fleet on to node to start trading again.

Yep - I've had this problem also.

I've also seen two fleets of enemy ships on one node with neither trading.

This is similar to a problem in empire ffs.

Just save your game and reload it's worked for me many times, happened to me at least a dozen times. Also seen it happen without being attacked

Finnish Rebel's Avatar Foederatus

Yeah, this happened to me a couple of times, both with and without being attacked. I was furious first and thought I have to scuttle those ships, but as Xaosan said, saving and reloading fixed it.