Thread: Interesting fool!

Morray's Avatar Semisalis

Default Interesting fool!

Hello chaps,

Well I started a new campaign (Again, keep on losing!) And I had the inspired idea to allow drop in games, a few battles through and no one's dropped in yet, then it comes to a pretty pivotal siege where I'm the defender...

A guy drops in and his army although made entirely of Ashigaru spear and archer combination's, still outnumbered me 9 formations to 5.

So I was in the mind set of "Brilliant, fight on!'

Only problem was is that he was an idiot and didn't want to attack me, I asked him politley after 8 minutes to either siege or rout but he just milled his troops around saying he's savouring the fight.

After 10 minutes I dropped, rather upset that was my first ever campaign drop in fight!

So, any idea on solutions for this bad boy?
    Loose - Free or released from fastening or attachment "a loose tooth".

Lose - Be deprived of or cease to have or retain "I've lost my appetite".

Default Re: Interesting fool!

I would result to mindless abuse, not only is it fun, but it unleashes your creative side
    My friend you would not tell with such high zest
    To children ardent for some desperate glory,
    The old lie. Dulce et decorum est
    Pro patria mori.

-Wilfred Owen-

Swordthrower's Avatar Civis

I'd go with the timed battles solution. If all the enemy wants to do is demonstrate, as the attacker, then go make a coffee or other suitable beverage and while you drink it have faith that this sort of behaviour is the exception, and not the norm.

lol if it was me you would wish you hadn't turned on the drop-in, I totally destroyed two guys army, kill a guy general right at the start of his Date campaign (he reload and we meet again ), even when I lost their army would be quite mauled

So if you what a challenged pm me at [TWC]Angelofwar12 on steam we work something out