Thread: Minas Tirith

Default Minas Tirith

Is the Minas Tirith bug fixed yet. I mean the bug where guys walk over the large thing in the middle.
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
    Karl Marx

I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist.
    Benjamin Disraeli

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Default Re: Minas Tirith

Yes, it is. FFS, that question has been answered twice in the other thread!

wlesmana's Avatar ILIKE2MOVEITMOVEIT

Minas Tirith is being re-done at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull3pr00f View Post
    Yes, it is. FFS, that question has been answered twice in the other thread!
    I knew the question had been asked but someone(don't remember who) asked which bug I meant. Because the discussion was pretty offtopic there, I started a new thread. But now my question is answered both here and in the other thread and I'm very happy

BTW: what is FFS
    Karl Marx

I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist.
    Benjamin Disraeli

For s sake
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

for wubs sake, isn't that FWS
    Karl Marx

Benjamin Disraeli

For F/U/C/Ks sake
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

just kidding man.
    Karl Marx

Benjamin Disraeli

oh ok i thought you didnt knew that when you type F/UCK over here it becomes that Wub emotion, lol

Quote Originally Posted by timpi View Post
    for wubs sake, isn't that FWS
    That's why I added
    Karl Marx

Benjamin Disraeli