Thread: Db tables in TSV format (dl) - unpacked with TAW tools

Default Db tables in TSV format (dl) - unpacked with TAW tools

Just cause it took me ages to get the hang of extracting and unpacking the new shogun db tables I thought id attach those that are acessible atm with taw tool (23rd march) so pple who hav had problems with taw tools or not got around to that can have a peruse.

May be of interest to modders Pple can modify these tables then convert back to db with TAw tools -

or

Just study all the new entries values formats etc for when there preferred tools arrive.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

of course any thanks go to TAW for his tools and all else who helped there and Witch Hunter for his tutorial on how to use em

Note alot of the meaty tables are still in the pipeline but from the screenis below u will see there are a fair few to examine in the meantime.

Best viewed with Open Office org calulator (spreadsheet) or Similar.

Tables are compiled from DATA patch and patch 2 that were incrementally overwritten to make sure each table is the latest version to date.
    Last edited by Dogmeat; March 23, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

freekyjason's Avatar Civis

Default Re: 200 Db tables in TSV format (dl) - unpacked with TAW tools

thats sure to be a help, awesome work, cheers mate

WoW!!! +rep, several questions, it goes untill the letter "M", are there others tables?
    I am looking for two things: the possibility to modify the arrows in order that they remain untill the end of the battle on bodies and battlefield. I would like to add more than 10 boats in custom battle... Would you have an idea, at least for arrows, which is the most important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    WoW!!! +rep, several questions, it goes untill the letter "M", are there others tables?
    I am looking for two things: the possibility to modify the arrows in order that they remain untill the end of the battle on bodies and battlefield. I would like to add more than 10 boats in custom battle... Would you have an idea, at least for arrows, which is the most important for me.
    On going up to M , all after that were error (not done yet) which i guess means TAW - bless his soul - is going thru the whole db tables alphabetically. So we all stay tuned hehe.

Fraid i got no real idea bout custom battle perhaps mitch who seems to be pumpin out mods in that area.

On arrows they might be in projectile type tables but i suspect there a ground effect which is sumwhere in the table used for smoke and blood. (cant rmbr which im rusty) Just a guess as that table works with projectile table when MecDOnald did his fine Smoke blodd and Ground effect work.

EDIT: thnx for rep but not nec. TAW an co deserve it all.
    Last edited by Dogmeat; March 23, 2011 at 05:37 PM.