Toon,if i add the AUM-DM Mod,do i also need a UPC file(latest one) ?
Hi a little question.
I am playing All in one with Darthmod but i wil try the realism insted. How do i install correct.
Gary - good to see you today mate, and it was awsome speaking the language of love ("modding")!! keep in touch mate and will have to grab ya for a beer sometime mate.
does this mod include the Realm Divide fix?
so i wanted to see if this mod is also included and does that effect the old savegames too?
I cant recruit ashigaru swordsman anymore is that normal?
hmm why were there kicked out? are they not compatible enough. i just read something about that lesser shiny thing, or are they not fully compatible with the campaign?
hmm need to overwrite the user script isnt that a problem?
Last edited by basilisk; April 13, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
My Granfather Frederick Avery.Battalion Boxing champion. Regiment.The Kings Own Yorkshire Light Infantry. dorcorated D.C.M. M.M.
(India.1930) (Norway 1940) (Fontenay le Pesnil) (North-West Europe1944-45) (Argoub Se!lah)
(Sicily, 1943 Salerno) (Minturno) (Anzio Gemmano Ridge)
My grandfather was a hero, modest, quiet and wounded twice, in hand to hand combat at Casino Italy.
I don't know if sea battle experience got a buff but I had a 2 medium bune vs 1 wako medium bune + 1 wako trade ship battle. My side had a 2 star general.
Just by having each of my bunes board another ship I got 2 chevrons. When the battle ended both my ships had 9 chevrons. Seems pretty excessive to me.
I use AIO+DMS 2.2.0
I don't recall Darth buffing XP of sea battles. I know he increased experience all around.
Anyone else notice this?
Been using the Darthmod version of this and there are some nice stuff. Like th easier to see unit tabs, no Genereal circles, etc, etc- all good.
My only gripes are two things.
1. The blood is a little unrealistic. I know it`s a limitation due to CA holding one arm behind your backs. Is it possible to do a version with a smaller effect? Just make whatever you use for blood about 50% less big. It looks over done, especially in big battles when zoomed in. A pity CA makes blood so hard to work right in the game, MTW2 was pretty much perfect.
2. I think the moaning sounds of dying people is again a little over done. Is it possible to do a lesser version with about half the moans?
I do believe less is more in things like this for realism.
A plea to CA: Please give us NON-STEAM OPTIONS such as with GOG.COM`s Alan Wake and Witcher 2, etc. Even allow a system such that Mount and Blade Uses. Many of us will pay extra for a Steam-free version of RTW2.
The use of STEAM-ONLY by CA is ethically wrong because:
1. It does not need to be forced. It could be optional as other games have proven.
2. It discriminates between internet users and non-users or those who simply do not want it.
3. The `advantages` are only advantages in a very small and superficial manner. They do not counter the disadvantages.
4. It suits the company way more than the user. We are simply told it`s better for us
Finally,I shall not give CA|SEGA my money for RTW2 while it forces Steam on me. They have given us no good reason why it must be so. Basically they don`t care.
A Steam Option would benefit ALL. Don`t fight us, JOIN us.
Games don`t need forced Steam
I have not changed anything in XP for naval and seriously I have not witnessed this XP rise when I play DarthMod alone but I will have my eyes open.
DarthMod: Shogun II v5.0 || DarthMod: Empire v8.0.1|| DarthMod Napoleon v2.65
DarthMod Rome v9.0.1|| DarthMod Shogun Workshop
My retirement message || My Live TotalWar Podcast Interview
Join the official pages
My Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Review (In Greek)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)