Where is this file pack manager?and are there instructions on how to use it?
Using this mod at the moment (Its bloody marvellous!)
I have two points to raise...
1. Is there any way to modify the file to get back the horos on generals? I found it interesting at first but now I can't tell which guy my general is and the balloons are the easiest way to tell in battle (that and they don't actually look that bad)
2. Do you plan on implementing Radious awesome-looking mods in the near future (with his permission, of course )?
My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.
- Ramsay Snow
Personally I see this as a "fix" and welcome this.
Market, Grain Exchange etc brings good income to your clan.
However, as you expand province and larger army you need more mouths to feed.
This will screw you over, worst if you have poor harvest event = Double Screw.
In Vanilla I halt any market construction due to this issue.
TROM has this feature and it work out pretty well!
Mate your unbeliveable !
Just downloaded 10 minutes before the new version without darthmod 1.5 andf now it is on front page !
Donīt you have a normal live ?
No, I have to say it is a absolut great work what you are doing here and makes Shogun 2 more "smoother" for me !
Keep going and thanks a lot !
Der Sinn des Lebens ist es , den Sinn des Lebens zu finden !
Is there anyway you can include this option also
- Double Click "Disable DMS.bat" whenever you want to play a Vanilla Game or Multiplayer.
- Double Click "Enable DMS Ultra Size.bat" to enable DarthMod Shogun II with 2x more troops per unit.
- Double Click "Enable DMS Normal Size.bat" to enable DarthMod Shogun II with vanilla unit sizes.