Thread: Multiplayer Campaign

Default Multiplayer Campaign

Your mod looks very interesting and addressess some of my concerns for NTW. Is your mod multiplayer campaign compatible? Also, are you still updating the mod?

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Multiplayer Campaign

SP version gets an update soon, to be released by JaM, yes.

MP: We had an active extra thread for that (invisible for now), and an extra MP version. It's up to JaM to decide if MP will be activated again (thread and version). I believe not, as for freetime constraints/limitation.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

I understand, but if possible I would appreciate a MP campaign capability. That for me would be the selling point...much funner playing agianst a human than the AI.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Does an MP campaign work at all or would there be no option to even start one... or CTD's/other catastrophic problems?

mAIOR's Avatar Senator

Never tried it Dago. But there's no reason why it shouldn't work. The problem on normal mp matches (at least in the old 0.76 version) is that JaM's morale changes make the units rout very quickly in mp. Alos, the pricetag of the units is too high for MP. MP Campaign however shouldn't suffer any of these issues.

Cheers...