Thread: Does anything happen after total conquest?

Default Does anything happen after total conquest?

Skimmed through some 4-5 pages of topics and didn't find anything on this, if it has already been asked somewhere I apologize.

So I "finished" my very first game, played Shimazu on normal ('cus they were my fav. clan in Shogun 1 )

Had the whole "emperor wants your head" thing, which was actually a very nice feature cus I had no idea it was gonna happen

Conquered Kyoto, got the cinematic with the statue.

Then continued playing to conquer all of Japan. Now I did, year is 1585, but nothing is happening. Ended a few turns but game doesn't finish. I picked the long campaign, which has time limit set to 1600, does that mean I'll have to wait until that year for the game to finish? If so, does anything worth waiting for happen anyway?

Off-topic rant:
    I never thought I'd ever get into a TW game again. After a long "meeeeeh, not as good as Rome" with Medieval 2, a total letdown with Empire and a "I can't even be bothered" with Napoleon, this game went straight for my heart. Happy to see not all game franchises gets worse and worse with each release

Default Re: Does anything happen after total conquest?

Nothing happens. I did the same with the same factions and with the same end result. Maybe you have to continue until 1600 but that is just boring and stupid.
    Officer to a soldier who refuses to fight: There three types of soldiers who don't have to fight. They are called KIA, MIA and POW and you are not one of them.

Tosa will be missed.

Default Re: Does anything happen after total conquest?

I woul dhave liked some kind of cinematic trailer like the intro for the ending at least...

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]