Thread: Multiplayer Battles??? no one hosting

Icon10 Multiplayer Battles??? no one hosting

Hi, is it me are what there seems like there is no one hosting for battles in avatar multiplayer battles the board looks dead is this a fault, matchmade auto will find you battles but to join a team battle from the board is none zilch blank Kaput DEAD, any answers for me much appreciated.

Default Re: Multiplayer Battles??? no one hosting

No you're right most people are playing matchmade battles, plus the hosted game list appears to be region based again so you get even less than you could.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

Adding people to your steam friends list can help. One guy couldn't seem my games util i added him as a friend.

multiplayer doesn't work for now, gotta wait for a patch or pay for it in a DLC

thx for reply all like yr battle on youtube exspecially the dancing cow, gl if we meet in battle

I love that there is no host. one of the most parts of empire was the hosts being able to play a certain map over and over again until they figured out the perfect combination. while you were just trying to find a match that would connect and ended up having a more well rounded force instead of knowing precisely where you would deploy every time.

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Its also because of the regional restrictions that are currently on the servers. Hopefully when they centralise the servers there will be a lot more visible hosting.