Thread: Music of tomorrow?=)

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Music of tomorrow?=)

What do you think will be the music of tomorrow?
    Hip hop seems to be in now and pop to.(both gay)
    I really think that metall will be the next one on the spotlight, bands like soilwork and in flames just kicks ass and more and more are begining to listen to it(tough mtv will not admit it!). Slipknot and Avenged sevenfold are pretty popular. So i think metall is the music of tomorrow!

Anyway whats youre opinion?

Oh techno is pretty popular to....
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer
    From the kingdom of heaven by the powah of the holy spirit

I don't care what people consider to be "hip".

I listen to all kinds of music; pop, rock etc etc

Yeah but you cant even philosophise what you think what will be hip after hip hop and pop?
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

R&B and hip-hop seem 'in', though I dislike them. I cannot really understand what you mean by 'music of the feature': the music will evolve in many different genres.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Metal isnt the music of tomarrow. Metal is the music of yesterday, thats on some 80's ****.

I think the music of tomarrow is Nu Jazz/Future Jazz/Chill out etc..

But if what you base what the music of tomarrow is going to be on what you think is going to be big, well then I personally think rap will continue to morph and be popular.

Actually metall was never really *in*. And i havent heard a famous metall band from the 80s
    Jazz?? are you serious? Hehe never meet someone who liked it.... Jazz aint good in any way for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Habelo
    What do you think will be the music of tomorrow?
    Hip hop seems to be in now and pop to.(both gay)
    I really think that metall will be the next one on the spotlight, bands like soilwork and in flames just kicks ass and more and more are begining to listen to it(tough mtv will not admit it!). Slipknot and Avenged sevenfold are pretty popular. So i think metall is the music of tomorrow!

Anyway whats youre opinion?

Oh techno is pretty popular to....
    Lots of mixing of styles/genres.

Heavy Metal R&B anyone?

Classical Hip-Hop?

Folk Techno?

Just look at Reggaeton - a blend of Dancehall reggae, Latin and Hip-hop, (terrible btw)....