Thread: Clan mode doesnt work

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Clan mode doesnt work

Im in a clan for days now.ive won many battles the points go nowhere.also what is truly strange is that even when im at clan mode the statue behaves like im in conquest mode.i cant move everywhere but i have to conquer regions to move further like conquest.is there anyway to fix this?

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Clan mode doesnt work

doesnt anyone know how to fix this??

Clan mode and avatar conquest are one and the same. That is to say they are both played on the same map. When you switch to "clan mode" all it does is put a coloured overlay over the avatar conquest map to show which provinces are being contested by the clans. In order to change colour of the province to your clan colour you'll need to battle on it but you can only do this if your avatar has conquered the province in the avatar conquest or if you've got a province that is right beside it. Even if you conquered a province in avatar conquest it might still be owned by another clan. That is why I like think I'm exploring provinces rather than capturing them in the avatar conquest.

For example, I started off my avatar conquest to the north east of Japan and I've only captured 6 or 7 provinces. When I switch to the "clan mode" I can see that there is a province being contested on Kyushu right at the other end of Japan. Unfortunately I won't be able to take part in trying to earn influence points for that province because I haven't managed to make it all the way across, I'm still stuck at the other side of the Japan. I'll need to continue capturing province after province until eventually I make it over there and can help my clan out in earning influence points.

As for earning clan points, I've had this issue as well. I don't see them being added to the region I've been fighting in. But this could have something to do with stats not updating or it might take a while for you points to update on the "clan mode". I can't say for certain to be honest.
    I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but at least I'm in the box!

In the beginning stats didn't update, but as of late it has all worked perfectly for me. It takes 1-2 hours for it to update, but it seems to be working fine.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

yeah i know what you mean but some of my friends say that in clan mode they can move everywhere without needing to conquer the region.also in all regions ive fought there are no points added.

Floris V van Holland's Avatar Miles

same for me . did a sea and 2 land wins and no points in clan map 4 it .

whats the use then .
    Patriotism is Indeed a Double-Edged Sword

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor,for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind . . .
    And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear
    and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done. I am Caesar.