Thread: shinobi informer bugged?

Default shinobi informer bugged?

when does the shinobi informer work and when does it not? i have played 15 battles with it and i see deployments only 10%-20% of the time.
    He who travels in search of knowledge, walks in the path of god. -Muhammad

Default Re: shinobi informer bugged?

There's a counter item for it. The -1 enemy morale when you rally, Metsuke something I think. I pick it most of the time, I guess a lot of other people do too?

Quote Originally Posted by Zav View Post
    There's a counter item for it. The -1 enemy morale when you rally, Metsuke something I think. I pick it most of the time, I guess a lot of other people do too?
    Does that show up as a counter retainer played against you?

Yea. I think It's called Metsuke Inspector. It gives your General the ability to cause -1 Morale with the Rally ability. It also negates the effect of the Shinobi Informer retainer....and it does show up as a retainer played against you.

pointwolf's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by looneyXL View Post
    Yea. I think It's called Metsuke Inspector. It gives your General the ability to cause -1 Morale with the Rally ability. It also negates the effect of the Shinobi Informer retainer....and it does show up as a retainer played against you.
    I always use it for me it is the best retainer.

"You're nicked, my old beauty!"

Don_yuri's Avatar Libertus

How do you get this retainer? I unlocked the sake den territory on the campaign map but I still cannot select this as a possible retainer. Why?
    Canada? I don't even know what street it's on.
    Al 'Scarface' Capone

Thats odd, it should come with lv1 sake den

The shinobi *never* works for me either, am I meant to not click 'READY' and let the other player deploy first so I can see what's going where?

Don_yuri's Avatar Libertus

What do you mean by "lvl 1" sake den? Is there something I need to do to get it to level 1? I already have the territory with the sake den on it captured, but must I win another battle there to get it to level one or something?
    Canada? I don't even know what street it's on.
    Al 'Scarface' Capone

Level one as in your first one. There are 4 different buildings, each one advances your level - thats how it works in my mind.