Thread: Requests being taken

Default Requests being taken

I will now be taking unit requests here http://www.freewebs.com/rtwmodifications/. Come over and check it out. Plenty of pictures to show quality of work.

ps signature is not the right site
    Custom units and mod requests Looking for customers and helpers.

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Can you only skin or can you model aswell?

Im may be interested to give you some work for Arthurian: TW if you can model

Yes i can model. But i dont have the equipment right now. However i will prolly be getting it soon but im not sure when. I would skin some units for you if you want though. Also if you havent looked on my website i can advertise it there for you if you want. Link in the 1st post but its not the signature.

come on over to the site and i will make some units for you if you want.

CiaranG's Avatar Civis

Hi
    I can't load your website so I'll put my request here.

It's a gallic swordsmen for carthage using the chosen swordsmen model.
    I want it in carthage colours with no armour and clothing something like this...
    http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk..._Swordsman.JPG
    Don't worry about the cape that would need modelling. I've done the text so all I need is the skin

thanks

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Your link seems dead

It works but you have to click skip the add its being a pain in the ass.

http://www.freewebs.com/rtwmodifications/

Default Hoplite request

Well
    thanks for opening this thread
    All I want is... well, when you can get the equipment, maybe a little bit of modeling. Nothing fancy! Just enlarge the hoplites and the hoplites' elite original models in regard to the shields... about 20% larger should be fine. But no larger than that! Their shields as they were in vanilla RTW were too small to be of any practical use in phalanx warfare!

Thank you

i can do that on gmax real easy. If you find someone that will convert it for me ill do it real quick. Ask around on this site and find someone that can do that.

Default Carthaginian Infantry

Ok, I couldn't get onto your site either (no "Skip the Ad" button ever shows up), so I, too, will post my request here as well. When I downloaded Sig 1's animations, they caused the large rectangular shields of Triarii, Poeni Infantry, and Libyan Spearmen to end up going through their knees. As I much prefer the new animations to the old ones, I humbly request that you (either with gmax or something else when you acquire it) create a shield for these units that is either circular like the hoplite shields or any other shape or anything, really, that doesn't interfere with their lower body.

Will you please pardon the stupid question as it stems from lack of familiarization with the terminology, but what do you mean that I will need to ask around so that someone converts it for you? Let me rephrase my request so that there are no margins for misunderstanding: I would like the cas models for the hoplite and armoured hoplite to have their shield enlarged by about 20%. What should I ask for in the RTW community? What need be converted?
    Thanks for taking the trouble to answer...

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

He uses gmax which can import .cas files but not export them. He was saying HE needs someone to convert his gmax files into .cas files using 3ds max.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Thank you Lusted
    and please stop creating those skins of yours
    every time I decide I am happy with my current ones you come along and plunge me in a deeper dilemma...
    Seriously now, though I don't congratulate in the appropriate forums, well done!
    Any ideas on whom I might ask to do the export thing? I already hate nagging and begging around for this! Makes me feel 6 years old again, which I most patently am not!

wow wow stop putting them here. http://rtwmodification.proboards51.com
    Put them there thats where its done anyway.

http://rtwmodification.proboards51.com/index.cgi

That is where the shop is located. Go there and request units. We have everyting in order now and units are being put out. Also ferret is helping me out with the requests. If you need a unit you now where you can get it.