Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deleted by user.

Kino's Avatar Citizen

Default Deleted by user.

Deleted by user.
    Last edited by Kino; January 16, 2007 at 09:29 PM.

Farnan's Avatar Saviors of the Japanese
    Right behind you starring over your shoulder.

Uhh...that sounds a bit blaspemous, to say the least...
    “The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.”

—Sir William Francis Butler

Indefinitely Banned

He's a moron. I don't think he deserves a thread, he's just an egotistical, stupid rapper. George Bush may hate black people*, but I doubt he did anything important to help after Katrina. Just another selfish, annoying celebrity.

*Note that I don't think so, this is only an allusion to the comment Kanye West made

God is going to end the world a lot sooner than I thought.

Nobody seems to like Kanye West....even amongst rap circles, he's not well liked. Everyone who listen to him is considered a "pussy"...Kanye is like the new nelly. I gotta say though, he's capable of doing some hot production. The rapping was always secondary with him...just like Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys.

Confederate Soldier's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_Kikla
    Well seeing as how stuff like this is not as uncommon as one might believe I would say that the Mayans were right in the world ending in 2012.
    Proud Crusader for the F.A.I.T.H. and Gunslinger for DIXIE
    People don’t want to live in a world where god’s fight amongst each other, One God is Enough! -Alex Rosewater

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA
    Nobody seems to like Kanye West....even amongst rap circles, he's not well liked. Everyone who listen to him is considered a "pussy"...Kanye is like the new nelly. I gotta say though, he's capable of doing some hot production. The rapping was always secondary with him...just like Lil Jon and the Eastside Boys.
    I happen to enjoy Kayne West's "music"

who cares about this stuff. he is just playing the media and getting attention and PR

Zuwxiv's Avatar Bear Claus

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_Kikla
    That's up there with my all time favorite posts.

Someone needs to make pills for God Syndrome.

Currently worshipping Necrobrit *********** Thought is Quick
    I'm back for the TWCrack

{nF}remix's Avatar Wii will change gaming

Kanye West rocks!

Touch the Sky is a great work of art!

Late registration should have won the best album grammy...

As for he claiming he should be in the Bible...take it with a grain of salt, Thats Holywood these days..

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

He just talking trash, give the man a break, he isnt famous for his brains....

Everyone just hates on him because he(probably correctly) asserted that George Bush hates black people..

Sorry, but I just love that song.. :laughing:

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Harlanite's Avatar Certified Ignoramus

He's just very annoying now....

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

How so? Somtimes the best solution to guys like this is simply to laugh...

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

He does wonders with a beat though, really, gotta give him that...that track he did with Twista a year or so back, Slow Jamz? That was pretty nice...still wouln't have been as hot without Twista of course. Kanye cant stand alone as an M.C. imo, hes always gotta collabo with someone or just do another rappers production or something and maybe a hook...technically he's not a very skilled rapper imo, and his so called "depth" is puddle deep at best.

Eric's Avatar Praepositus

Okay, being Catholic I am very offended. This is just BS. Pretty soon we'll have all the celebs wanting roles in the Bible, Pamela Anderson will replace Mary Magdelene, We'll have 50 Cent as David, Nelly as the Prophet Elijah, Eminem as Moses. This is just self-centered, typical celebrity :wub:. :wub: I tell you!
    Better to stand under the Crown than to kneel under a Flag

Life is fleeting, but glory lives forever! Conquer new lands, rule over the seas, build an empire! World Alliances

The main reason i like Kanye isn't because of his Rapping talents. Its his songs. He's like Eminem, the beats of his songs are marvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by {nF}remix
    The main reason i like Kanye isn't because of his Rapping talents. Its his songs.
    Well, he's trying to be an M.C., so I would say his rapping IS the song. I think what you mean by "songs" is technically called production...aka the beats. In which case, I agreed with you he does have skill production wise.

Quote Originally Posted by {nF}remix
    He's like Eminem, the beats of his songs are marvelous.

Err...what? How is Kanye like Eminem? Kanye is a producer first and an M.C. second, Eminem has always (well, until recently) been an M.C. first and a producer second. Most of his production was actually done by Dre, so its no surprise that when he tries to produce it sounds an awful lot like what Dre was doing 2-3 years ago...Eminem is a mediocre producer to say the least

Harlanite's Avatar Certified Ignoramus

He's a good producer, no doubt, but he's wack on the mic. He also seems to be suffering from some form of terminal egomania at this stage, and there is such a thing as overexposure.

Didja hear, religious tomes are becomming the new domain of holywood. Tom Cruise already has the rights to star in the Koran (scientology in 686 AD!)
    and in an ironic twist of fate, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will be featured in the Torah, as a cuddly wuddly Carebear.

I have to wonder if it was not just aimless bull:wub:ng (you Admins need to make that word censored, if it wasnt your intention to allow it) which lies at the reason for his comments, because surely nobody who is sane, even who opposes the bible or disagrees with its validity, would accept editing it or any other book for such a trivial reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA
    Well, he's trying to be an M.C., so I would say his rapping IS the song. I think what you mean by "songs" is technically called production...aka the beats. In which case, I agreed with you he does have skill production wise.

Err...what? How is Kanye like Eminem? Kanye is a producer first and an M.C. second, Eminem has always (well, until recently) been an M.C. first and a producer second. Most of his production was actually done by Dre, so its no surprise that when he tries to produce it sounds an awful lot like what Dre was doing 2-3 years ago...Eminem is a mediocre producer to say the least
    Ah ic, i don't know much about the Hip Hop industry as much as you man , but i was saying that Kanye's songs have the same type of "fresh" feel that Eminem's songs had when they came out....unlike all those other generic hip hop songs played on the radio all day.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast